Recent content by obsf

1. obsf

Trying to contact Voodoo Lab to no avail

I got an immediate response from them on September 1st and sent in something for repair the next day. I haven't heard back yet but they are probably dealing with fire evacuations still. Their customer service is fantastic, never had an issue. I emailed info at voodoolab.com.
  2. obsf

For ES335 tone, feel, and overall vibe/quality @ much lower $$$$...

I recently completed a 335 search and it went like this: Ibanez AS-73 (killer entry level guitar that I had for years) 80's Greco Cherry Red 335 (great find and nice guitar but the smaller nut width wasn't working for me) Edwards SA-125lts (would have been happy to stop here but found the next...
  3. obsf

The Heaviest ( in terms of weight ) amp you owned and the misfortune of lugging it around ?

Mesa Blue Angel 4x10. Incredible sounding amp. So heavy. I should have known when I was stashing it in the extra cab of my truck and I could barely do it. Traded it for a modded Blues Junior and crappy 1x12 cabinet, trade partner thought he was ripping me off but I was happy to watch him try and...
  4. obsf

Sold Gene Baker B3 Phoenix

Another Phoenix fan here. Have one similar to yours, TV yellow with ebony board. Just a great guitar.
  5. obsf

So Lets Talk About Pedalboards...

yes I have the VL mondo on my dingbat medium board. You should have no problem mounting any power source. Very versatile design.
  6. obsf

So Lets Talk About Pedalboards...

Another vote for VoodooLabs Dingbat medium. Easy to mount your power supply, its light and the case is fantastic.
  7. obsf

Bigger Princeton Reverb-esque amps?

Morgan PR12. A Princeton with a bit more of everything.
  8. obsf

Princeton Reverb and only two pedals

I have played the last few gigs with a stripped down set up of Morgan PR12 (Princeton with 12" Speaker and bigger cabinet) > OCD > Line6 M9. I have to use an M9 because we run through a lot of different sounds in a set. Sounded killer and a very small footprint.
  9. obsf

Sold Hamer Monaco

Thanks Hbom, it really is something special.
  10. obsf

Sold Hamer Monaco

I've been waffling back and forth on this but I must realize my desire for a Stratocaster and move this incredible Hamer Monaco along in order to acquire my first Strat in over 20 years. I purchased the Monaco on The Gear Page from user nicknickhall in 2013 and it has served me well but it's not...
  11. obsf

Sold Amazing lipstick strat!

Lovely strat! Curious what the neck radius is?

Trending Topics