Recent content by Orren

1. Orren

New Dr. Z Spotted: "ems"

Sounds great! Orren
  2. Orren

Bogner Telos

Me too—in fact, since Friedman is able to sell the PCB-based Runt 50 head for $1799, I was hoping this might be around there, too. Agreed. For comparison, 21" wide is about what the full-size Orange amp heads are. Orren
  3. Orren

Saul Koll Video

A great profile of an amazing builder and all around excellent human. He had a great booth at NAMM—he even brought a lefty for people like me! Yeay! Orren
  4. Orren

New Orange Rocker 15

That's my feeling as well. One of the few things that has been getting criticized is that the FX loop is pointing downward, I'm guessing they did that so that all the jacks would be placed properly in a future head configuration. Orren
  5. Orren

Digitech FreqOut!

Welp...looks like another pedal that will be on my board. Looking forward to checking it out at NAMM! Orren
  6. Orren

EQD Transmisser - Resonant Reverberator

I still have mine. Great for shoegaze type stuff! Orren
  7. Orren

My Custom SG Build by Pete Skermetta

Absolutely gorgeous! Looking forward to the finished instrument! Orren
  8. Orren

Roland JC-22

Roland JC distortion was always pretty mediocre. I wouldn't worry about the fact they're not bothering with it on this one. :) Orren
  9. Orren

EQD Transmisser - Resonant Reverberator

Mine just came in. It's great to have a verb that sounds spacey and wild and doesn't ape sounds you can get elsewhere! I love tuning the filter frequency to the notes and chords, creates a massive but musical bed. Orren
  10. Orren

Friedman Runt?

Just picked up the 20W head. It's a beast! I actually really like the clean sound with the bright engaged, too. Simple and sounds very present. Orren
  11. Orren

Rivera Mini Rock Crusher is here!!!

I just got one myself. Been using it with my Orange Dual Dark. So far I'm still learning it, but I'm happy with the sound. I find that the different filter selections are pretty damn similar, at least through a really cranked, distorted high watt amp. You can hear some difference, but it's...
  12. Orren

NGD: Custom Koll Tornado - aka "The Shrednado"!

Gorgeous! Cool pickguard, too! Orren
  13. Orren

The Gibson SG ! She' s a Queen

Gibson are making all of their 2017 lineup available left-handed, but as I understand it via special-order only. In other words, go to your dealer, or as I did (for a 2017 Les Paul), contact Southpaw Guitars in Houston (or Guitar Guitar in Europe) and order through them, and they'll get you one...
  14. Orren

New Johnny Marr Jaguar announced. Black on Black.

Artist signature instruments are rarely ever offered left handed (except for lefty artists like Iommi or Elliot Easton) but if they ever do a lefty Marr Jag, I'll jump! Orren
  15. Orren

Gibson 2017 lineup on Musicians Friend

I love all the models they're offering lefties for in the new year! Oh...wait... Orren
Top Bottom