• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Recent content by oscar100

1. O

Danocaster Shutting Down

what a tw*t!
  2. O

Danocaster vs everyone else

prices are stupid now = 3500-4000 on reverb ridiculous
  3. O

Probett Rocket III

cant say im surprised at all teh adulation - its well deserved
  4. O

Probett Rocket III

thats cos dp made it - he is an officer and a gentleman and makes a mean guitar - you owe to yourself to order one!
  5. O

NGD Feline 58 Korina Flying V

you need to ask jonathan at feline guitars that question - yes it is 6.18lbs of korina goodness ( not just korina coloured) feline build exceptional guitars
  6. O

Feline Guitars

you should have got it !!!! its just perfect
  7. O

Feline Guitars

i have a feline 59 korina V which is just stellar go feline
  8. O

NGD Feline 58 Korina Flying V

58 korina V handmade by jonathan of feline guitars in the UK absolutely outstanding 6.18lbs of korina goodness and sounds as good as it looks - i love it right up there in quality on a level with thorns , Damien Probett guitars, Heatleys etc etc got it barely used and its a peach - fat neck ...
  9. O

Tell me about your Probett

wowsa that probett sounds amazing = not surprising tho when you see the love DP puts into each build - you know its actually the super strong english tea he pours into teh pickups cavities that give the guitars their mojo!!! :eek::confused::mad::(;):rolleyes:o_O:eek::cool::mad:
  10. O

Tell me about your Probett

best guitars out there i feel now that thorn guitars has ceased Dp's guitars are crazy good and you owe it to yourself to get one
  11. O

Thorn Brass Knuckle

its bloody brilliant - end of!
  12. O

It is Ron Thorn's fault

hi mr wolf - i have about 9 thorns in uk and they are every bit as good as max says - i might be persuaded to sell u one depending on your poison.... - check your pm
  13. O

Probett Guitars Discussion Thread

bet you cant wait
  14. O

order yourself a meteor to pass teh time!
  15. O

that is wooof!!!
Top Bottom