Recent content by PatrickE_FenderADV

1. PatrickE_FenderADV

Miley killing it - Zombie cover

She sure does a ton of covers. :huh
  2. PatrickE_FenderADV

The fifth pedal?

Delay would be my first.
  3. PatrickE_FenderADV

Who are the Bands you got to see live when they were in their absolute prime and at the top of their game ?

Well... I actually LOVED MLOR, aka The Delicate Sound of Thunder. Clearly YMMV. :dunno
  4. PatrickE_FenderADV

Who are the Bands you got to see live when they were in their absolute prime and at the top of their game ?

U2 Pink Floyd ABB The Dead BHTM Black Crowes Yes Genesis Pearl Jam The Who I could keep going.
  5. PatrickE_FenderADV

Joe Perry... Singer

And the band Perry can... I think. :huh
  6. PatrickE_FenderADV

What is the most memorable amp you have ever played?

Soldano Hot Rod 50 Plus. Killer amp... I can only imagine how much better an SLO sounds in person. :aok
  7. PatrickE_FenderADV

NPD: Strymon Flint

Bought mine used for $260... two individual pedals for reverb and trem are easily $125/130 each. Seems like an easy buy to me. :dunno I bought mine for my Bassman LTD and it simply works great and sounds fantastic. OP, I use the harmonic trem for phaser/vibey sounds and love it.
  8. PatrickE_FenderADV

Two non-midi delays, or one midi delay

Same. On one board I have a single delay with four presets (Quadrant).
  9. PatrickE_FenderADV

Which strat did it for you?

My ‘97 Big Apple converted to SSS or my ‘99/00 Lonestar with two Lace and one Lollar Imp in it... both play and sound so good.
  10. PatrickE_FenderADV

Poll: Ash tele finish: Vintage amber or natural

I like both... but I prefer the body color to match the maple fretboard if possible (if you’re not using rosewood). So the natural if talking about the pics in the OP.
  11. PatrickE_FenderADV

Taking an extremely low paying gig to "showcase" for a venue

I am too old for that sh!t myself... pass!
  12. PatrickE_FenderADV

NGD - SG Special Pelham Blue

Yes! And P90s?!? Winning. :aok