PianoMan
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings Media Albums About Post areas

• PianoMan
      PianoMan reacted to He_Ma's post in the thread P&W Rigs/Pedalboards with Like Like.
      Things are moving! #ruokangasvsop372 #ruokangasguitars
    • PianoMan
      PianoMan replied to the thread P&W Rigs/Pedalboards.
      Nice! I really dig how they use the minor chords in V1, and the breakdown/instrumental into the bridge is killer! I will admit though, I...
    • PianoMan
      PianoMan reacted to kdm1218's post in the thread P&W Rigs/Pedalboards with Haha Haha.
    • PianoMan
      PianoMan reacted to TELEparty's post in the thread P&W Rigs/Pedalboards with Haha Haha.
      FINE I’ll get the BigSky. Jeez.
    • PianoMan
      PianoMan reacted to PistolPete87's post in the thread P&W Rigs/Pedalboards with Like Like.
      I've owned both and the BigSky is definitely worth it. The BigSky has tons more sounds and is much more customizable. I also like having...
    • PianoMan
      PianoMan reacted to cjm254's post in the thread P&W Rigs/Pedalboards with Like Like.
      Cloud.
    • PianoMan
      Risers are easy, and there are multiple great options out there. 1) If you want something metal and don't mind paying, FIX Pedalboards...
    • PianoMan
      Easy enough to show. I’ll be making at least some of these part of a warm up routine to be used from here on out. Hopefully that will...
      • 6E58D1A6-3D04-452A-A8E7-FEE273075E2B.jpeg
    • PianoMan
      PianoMan reacted to He_Ma's post in the thread P&W Rigs/Pedalboards with Like Like.
      That looks great! Also great story, Your father sounds like he was a great man! I don't know what you have in your board, but I only...
    • PianoMan
      Very nice! I had one of the original run of EJ strats in college (because Lincoln Brewster was playing one at the time :crazy). Played...
    • PianoMan
      PianoMan reacted to TELEparty's post in the thread P&W Rigs/Pedalboards with Like Like.
      The pictures don’t even do it justice, but here ya go: What the camera doesn’t capture is the sparkle. It’s a very cool black base...
    • PianoMan
      PianoMan reacted to kdm1218's post in the thread P&W Rigs/Pedalboards with Like Like.
      That grain is just stunning, and the neck plate and inlay are both really special. Enjoy getting your desert island in hand! Welcome...
    • PianoMan
      PianoMan reacted to Chic-Pop's post in the thread P&W Rigs/Pedalboards with Like Like.
      I think that BigSky puts you just a little closer to Heaven than BlueSky... (Just stay in the Light and out of the darkness!)
    • PianoMan
      If you use reverb minimally, then the Blue Sky is fine. If you do big/long reverbs like so much of P&W, then in my experience there just...
    • PianoMan
      PianoMan reacted to TELEparty's post in the thread P&W Rigs/Pedalboards with Haha Haha.
      We can all assure you that the next pedal will DEFINITELY solve it. And the next one after that will, too. And the next one! So many...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom