Recent content by pine

1. P

If you had $2500 to spend on a guitar…

A K-line Truxton
  2. P

Has anyone tried a Redplate Blackline yet?

It's handwired, but not turret as far as I know. No PCBs. They are back in business and still turning out some of the best amps made.
  3. P

Problem with pedal power supply

So far the straight plug fix is working, I'll try to shake it around some more to confirm.
  4. P

That sounds like it might work. It is in fact a right angle plug.
  5. P

It was a cable that came with a Voodoo Labs power supply; they seem to fit well in all of the other pedals on the board, but I will try swapping them out.
  6. P

I've got a Dunlop wah pedal that has a power input jack which holds onto the 9 volt source plug a bit too loosely; it comes out sometimes while playing and the guitar goes silent. Do any of you guys know of a fix that doesn't involve me sending the pedal back? Thanks in advance, Pine
  7. P

How did Nobels ODR-1 become THE Nashville OD when it had sooooo much bass?

I too have a FWIW; I tried the Nordland with 18v. and though I have no 90's Nobels to compare it to, it sounded pretty great; the Wampler Belle also sounds pretty fine at 18v
  8. P

How did Nobels ODR-1 become THE Nashville OD when it had sooooo much bass?

At the very end, when he got the Nordland to "get close" to the Nobels sound (at around 1:27:17 or so) can anyone see where the smaller knobs (bass and compression lift) are set? I don't have $1400 to spend but I do have a Nordland, and wouldn't mind at least approaching the tone of the Nobels
  9. P

Speakers for a Vibrolux Reverb

I have been recommended this: Weber 10A125 and a 10F150
  10. P

WTB Analogman Beano Boost

I have exactly what you're looking for, Small enclosure in grey, in great condition, has the power supply jack, 3 way toggle. $170 shipped to lower US. Charlie
  11. P

Sold Mint Effectrode Blackbird

Tube preamp, loaded with vintage tubes. Original box and papers, $400 paypalled and shipped to lower 48 states I can send pictures on request
  12. P

FSOT Nordland ODR-C in MINT Condition!!! $280

Would you be interested in swapping for a mint Effectrode Blackbird?
Top Bottom