• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Recent content by Plexihead

1. Plexihead

Ceriatone joins Game of Klones (Now it's called Centura)

I might grab one of these if the sound is there. Always liked that case, never should've sold my original silver Klon, bought it directly from Bill.
  2. Plexihead

Fulltone Black Mini DejáVibe Volt Question

Supposedly there's a new grey one coming, might want to hold off until it's gone through it's paces by the first number of people willing to take the plunge.
  3. Plexihead

Shin-ei Vibe-Bro

There's a good chance this Vibe-Bro does not use photocells, one would think it would be a major point in it's ad-copy.
  4. Plexihead

Fulltone FD2 Comp-Cut in a smaller enclosure?

The FD3 would've been perfect if it was made to the exact specs of a '03 toggle cc/flat/vintage in the smaller case and 2B boost. So Fuller was half way the there with the FD3, got the case size and the boost right, but the overdrive side could've been better. I still like the FD3, but it...
  5. Plexihead

Scalar Designs Thread - Share experiences of these strings on your guitars

Well I'll have to try the new Scalar strings. Used SOB for years and really liked them, if the Scalars are even better then I'll be sold.
  6. Plexihead

Some Effects placed after Fulltone SSTE function oddly

Most likely the SSTE's buffer is affecting Malekko, I personally would always place the SSTE last in the chain.
  7. Plexihead

Fulltone MDV3 Mini DejaVibe 3 Thoughts?

I use a MDV-3 with a 50 watt non master Marshall w/4x12 and I find it has plenty enough throb for me. But yeah, if mostly playing at low volumes then there are others that have a deeper throb. For the most part I've found Fulltone gear is best at loud rehearsal/gig volumes. If looking for plenty...
  8. Plexihead

Fulltone SS-TE Solid State Tape Echo

What roller do you have on your SSTE, the original, replacement, red?
  9. Plexihead

Just go for it dude, it might turn out you prefer the TTE anyway even if the SSTE works perfectly, and if so you can sell a working machine with piece of mind. With the tape designated for the SSTE and the red roller the SSTE sounds great for me, I also did bend the felt arm as pictured in the...
  10. Plexihead

Tube Tape Echo - tape question

In my experience of previously owning a TTE, the lighter colored side goes against the heads. I always did it that way and it worked perfectly ever time.
  11. Plexihead

Tube Tape Echo - tape question

The way the tape comes out of the right side of the cartridge naturally is how it's placed through the tape path.
  12. Plexihead

Show Your Pedalboard: 2016 Edition

Guess I'll answer this... that's a NYC Pedalboards board. Looks like it's the version where the pedals can be angled or flat.
  13. Plexihead

909one - Curious on what pinch roller you've tried on your SSTE, did Fulltone send you out the red one? windjamma - Yeah I found out about the felt thingy on my TTE, it can't have too much pressure, actually too little is better than too much. Have had my SSTE now for 3 1/2 weeks, so far so...
  14. Plexihead

Doubt it, no manufacturer would want a new product release have problems pop up after a number have been sold no matter how minor... but a price increase on a single unit that is way behind fulfilling orders, you bet.
  15. Plexihead

You guys who haven't changed the kit/cartridge really should, it's only two posts, rubber roller, spring (if needed) plus cartridge. I've had my SSTE for a week now, works perfectly and sounds awesome, especially when using it with a loud 50 watt Marshall & 4x12 w/G12M's. I should've kept my...