Recent content by pompeii0

1. pompeii0

Budget Languedoc Help

Any other thoughts on the subject? Thanks!
  2. pompeii0

Budget Languedoc Help

I am looking at adding a Languedoc style guitar to my arsenal as they seem to check a lot of boxes for me. Which of the budget models out there (Eastwood, Phred, etc.) would you recommend and why? I would like to stay under $1500 (as far under as possible lol) and am not against having to...
  3. pompeii0

VS Audio Blackbird

Bump for more opinions!
  4. pompeii0

Crossfire vs Super Black

Any opinions on how these 2 pedals compare? Thanks!
  5. pompeii0

Crossfire vs Super Black

How do these 2 pedals compare and which is the better "Black Face in a box" emulator? Thanks!
  6. pompeii0

Quilter Aviator Mach 3 -

Has anyone been able to get a good overdriven Super Reverb sound a la Derek Trucks? Thanks!
  7. pompeii0

Fender 68 Champ vs Supro Delta King 10

Both of these new little 5 watt 10" speaker amps look very interesting. Has anyone compared the 2 and if so what are your thought? Thanks!
  8. pompeii0

Headrush MX5

I am probable going to get an MX5 in the near future but since Headrush doesn't have a Dubmle style amp, what is everyone using for their Dumble tones?
  9. pompeii0

Headrush to Mixer to FRFR?

Could I run a Headrush to a mixer then to one of the FRFR speakers so I could have other audio sources from the mixer go to the FRFR too? I'm not sure if the Headrush was designed to go direct to the speaker or if a mixer in-between was ok. Thanks!
  10. pompeii0

Upgrading Stereo For Bluetooth/Laptop/Modeler Options

Would something like that be better/worse/same as using a small mixer>power amp>speakers or mixer>powered speakers?
  11. pompeii0

I would like to keep the budget down as much as possible, maybe $300-500 range max. The laptop would be audio from YouTube, CD, DVD and video formats such as mp4.
  12. pompeii0

I am upgrading my 20 year old bookshelf stereo system and would like to get something that would allow me to connect the following: -Laptop (from the headphone out) -Bluetooth receiver (or the new system could have Bluetooth built in) -Guitar modeler (looking at Headrush/Helix) And have...
  13. pompeii0

Derek Trucks pedal - any idea?

That is unheard of in Derek's rig. Maybe he's been peeking into TGP ;)
  14. pompeii0

Derek Trucks pedal - any idea?

Anyone have any more info on the pedal? Any pictures? Thanks!
Top Bottom