Recent content by propower

1. P

Is my Boomerang III broken???

I appreciate the response but stepping on two buttons was the whole point of this thread.
  2. P

It certainly does reset but may I probe a bit more... So if you purposefully step on loop two and three at the same time what does happen on yours? Thanks! -Lee
  3. P

OK, The unit has many great features and sounds wonderful but I have a problem. During a gig I have many times either hit two buttons at once or rolled my foot between two. If I ever do this the unit goes into any number of "wrong states" rendering it unusable. I finally tested this at home and...
  4. P

Boomerang III vs. Pigtronix Infinity Looper

Very cool... have unit on order!
  5. P

I am glad this works for you. It is a very particular application that does not require loop sync. All I do has loop sync. I would never have thought of your method. I tried it in other modes and each gave its own unique result. Not necessarily bad but not simple either...
  6. P

You inspired me to write them! - the too short is understandable - yet should be not allowed -- the real issue is that in that state the pedalboard LEDs are wrong. The too short loop has its LED off so that in the heat of the moment one has no idea what is happening... slim buttons -- don't...
  7. P

Good Questions... In serial sync if you only have one loop going pushing stack gets straight to overdubbing. But I never use serial. In multiple loops if there is only one going why not the same and go to the more specific behavior only when multiple are playing. Or even better only assume...
  8. P

I have to check the pigtronix out! I love and hate the Rang III... been using it for almost two years. mazing feature set - excellent sound quality -- loop vol on pedal -- BUT... 1) Simple overdubs are just not simple. Takes two button presses 2) Buttons are so flat and have no tactile...
  9. P

I need the best, silent looper: Boomerang 3/pigtronix infinity or Timeline.

I love the Rang III BUT !!!!! 1) Switches are very easy to hit two at once. I have had the unit go into some unknown state after doing this that you have to restart to fix. 1a) Switches are very flat to the unit and also easy to stomp on and not hit at all -- very little if any tactile feel when...
  10. P

Mod to make Loop volume foot control on RC2

Hey all, My quest for a tiny foot volume control looper is failing........... I am a brave sort....... Any one have experience modding or schematic for RC2 or 3?? I want to disconnect the start stop options from the trs jack and wire the volume pot for the Loop level there and then...
  11. P

Smallest looper pedal with foot volume control

The Vox one is certainly interesting......... I like the idea but have some doubts about effect and sound quality. Size wise it is pretty big and heavy (more than 5 lbs). If it come somehow unseat my Zen drive, looper and expression pedal it has some merit......... I opened up the RC2 to look...
  12. P

Recommend me a power supply please.

TC Nova Delay...... uses 260mA. Mine hums and has adds extra noise when in the "on" while being powered using PP2 with out 5 set to unregulated. PP2 in this setting under this load has 2.5V of ripple on the output with the output varying between 14.0V and 10.5V (120HZ). The Nova Delay (mine at...
  13. P

Smallest looper pedal with foot volume control

Hey All, I need a looper for my acoustic pedalboard but it has to be 1) small 2) Able to control Loop Volume from a foot pedal (FV5 or anything) 3) Has to have undo Yes, I have a L6M9, won't fit, and a Rang III same problem....... Even RC2/3 functionality would be fine but I have to...
  14. P

Bluesberry mod for Standard Hot Cake

I have one of the standard 3 knob hot cakes. Any one know the details for how to do the Bluesberry mod? Thanks, -Lee
Top Bottom