Recent content by pulse.

1. pulse.

Show Your Pedalboard: 2020

There's a 2022 thread, you can post it there too.
  2. pulse.

Show your pedalboard: 2022

Thanks mate, it’s the 68 Funky Vibe and it’s killer. The amps I’m using are a 77 Dr103, a 100W Superbass, a 77 BF Bassman and a tweed deluxe.
  3. pulse.

Fuzz Face Style CV7003 Pedals? Recommendations... Yet another Fuzz Thread

I own the Constellation and the FF mode sounds almost identical with my NKT275 WD Sunface.
  4. pulse.

Show your pedalboard: 2022

My favourite board for a long time now. Guitar goes to Ivor Bc183L - Jerms MkI - Drybell Unit 67 - Metropoulos SupaBoost - Lazy J Cruiser Deuce - Klon - Sabbadius Funky Vibe - Peterson Strobostomp - Hughes & Kettner Rotosphere - Boss Vb2 - Skreddy Echo - Crazy Tube Circuits Time - Crazy Tube...
  5. pulse.

Tonebender MK2 without busting the bank

Try to find a used Crazy Tube Circuits Constellation, great MkII plus many more. The MkI.5 is my favourite.
  6. pulse.

The "pedal guts pics" thread. Volume II

Consider me impressed, well done!
  7. pulse.

The Kingsley Pedal Club

How’s v1 Jester in comparison with the newest one?
  8. pulse.

How do/did you transport a Power Station? Power Station carry bag decent?

I use the Fryette bag with no issues for more than a couple of years. Really sturdy and well made IMO
  9. pulse.

Doyle Bramhall II

This one was posted earlier on their FB page.
  10. pulse.

Constellation CV7003 users

I have 4 different amps, all of the are set ath the edge of breakup and sounds really good with any of them. The amps are a Tweed deluxe copy, a blackface Bassman, a Hiwatt Dr103 and a 100W Marshall Superbass. It depends on the model you choose, for example the FF cuts as good as my WD Nkt275...
  11. pulse.

Constellation CV7003 users

It cleans extremely well, especially on the ff amd 1.5
  12. pulse.

Pedals For BlackFace Bassman

For more than 4-5 years I pair my 67 Bassman with a Crazy Tube Circuits White Whale for a true spring reverb and analog tremolo. Couldn’t be happier.
Top Bottom