• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Recent content by racecar

1. racecar

Which tribute band for you?

agree! I think dressing the part is rather ridiculous. It is the music that counts.
  2. racecar

Which tribute band for you?

I currently play out every weekend in a Grateful Dead tribute band. We play yo hundreds each weekend and I make over $300 per gig most of the time. Sometimes a lot more. I can’t write music well and what I did write, no one wanted to come out and hear it. Works for me.
  3. racecar

Sold Brand new - literally unopened - PRS Silver Sky - Frost white/rosewood - 6.8lbs - $1900!!

That is very nice of you. I can't fault that. Well done.
  4. racecar

Sold Brand new - literally unopened - PRS Silver Sky - Frost white/rosewood - 6.8lbs - $1900!!

Why don't you just return it to Sweetwater if you just received it? Don't get why you would lose money vs. just returning it. What are we missing? They take returns within 30 days of purchase.
  5. racecar

Sold Suhr Classic Tele - Ice Blue Metallic

Let me know if you are interested in trading for an Anderson Drop Top T
  6. racecar

Sold Tom Anderson Classic Contoured Tele

I have one and love it. Great guitar. Very fair price too. GLWS
  7. racecar

Sold Anderson Drop Top S Light Tiger Eye Burst HSH

Jonathan, I am only considering T's for trade. But thanks for the offer.
  8. racecar

Sold Anderson Drop Top S Light Tiger Eye Burst HSH

Traded with Omar ! No longer available. Only trades considered: T style guitars (25.5 in scale), especially Suhr T. No U or fat necks please. Weight: 7 1/2 lbs Lightweight Mahogany Body Maple Top Hard Rock Maple Neck 24.75 scale 1 11/16 Nut Width HC1 SC1 HC2 pickups light tiger eye burst...
  9. racecar

Quilter Micro Pro Mach 2 or Mach 2 HD?

I have been using a Quilter Pro Block 200 and have been very happy with it. I am also considering an Aviator Head or 2 x 10. I sold all my tube amps. YMMV
  10. racecar

Sold Forte 3D 112 cabinet

One of the best cabinets I ever played through. I own two of the 3D cabs w. tilt back stand. Awesome product. I wish it was lighter. I have neo speakers in there to help lighten the load.
Top Bottom