• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Recent content by randykenepp

1. randykenepp

Good portable (travel size) speaker for modelers.

Sometimes in my office I plug into the aux of this: Sounds pretty darn good lol! And it is stereo. I have 2 1/4 to 1/8 y cable and it works great with this. Could just use they headphone port too.
  2. randykenepp

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

Flat response headphones work pretty well. I just find the Alto TS310 at high volume closer to what my sanctuary FOH sound is like. So I am able to get the high/lows EQd the way I like.
  3. randykenepp

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

Just used a FALL18 code on musicians friend to take it down - like $230 shipped :)
  4. randykenepp

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

Alto TS310 and/or IEMs depending on who is home at my house! Dial in at volume or you will have to much low end/highs when you turn up to FOH volume.
  5. randykenepp

Organizing presets on all-in-one delay/modulation/reverb pedals ala Boss 500/Strymon

In addition, Wash and Swell are almost always in the same place: 01C and 02C - we have the pedals setup with 3 patches, no need for tap because we input the song BPM.
  6. randykenepp

Organizing presets on all-in-one delay/modulation/reverb pedals ala Boss 500/Strymon

Some stuff doesnt get renamed: Wash, Swell, etc. unless we have a specific one that needs like shimmer, or something else weird.
  7. randykenepp

I helped my dad setup his RV-500 and DD-500, essentially we use the desktop editor to create about 4-6 delay and corresponding reverb settings we love. Then we just keep those store in higher unused banks, copy them to the banks we need for the week and rename them according to the song. As we...
  8. randykenepp

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

@Prince hooked everyone up: https://line6.com/customtone/profile/Noobian_Prince Try the Low Gain (LG) setlists and you basically have every combo you can think of with all sort of options dialed in to try from. All you have to do is download, change the file extension from .hlx to .hls or drag...
  9. randykenepp

Line6 Helix

Thanks @Prince do we just change the extension to .xls to import as a setlist?
  10. randykenepp

Line 6 Helix 2.70 Mega-Setlists

Do we just change the extension to .xls for import?
  11. randykenepp

Line6 Helix

LOL! I have a carpeted room in my attic that is pretty well insulated. I probably won't get get the volume over 2 at home, but it will be great for jamming with the buddies at rehearsal as well.
  12. randykenepp

Line6 Helix

Just ordered Alto TS310 for home pleasures. Very excited!
  13. randykenepp

Line6 Helix

For me, depending on the amp, and even how much gain I am running, I will change the high cut around. Low cut sits around 85, but high-cut varies between 5k and 8.5k for me.
  14. randykenepp

Sold Helix LT + backpack for HX Effects + cash (traded)

Will you sell the backpack separate?
  15. randykenepp

The Evolution of Line 6 Modeling

The first POD I bought was the XT Live, which I loved, but man the X3 Live came out and I thought it was amazing! Fast forward to today, the Helix is really incredible.
Top Bottom