• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Recent content by RayBarbeeMusic

1. R

NGD. KING OF THE GIBSONS! WOW!

Because you constantly talk crap, most of which is patently false.
  2. R

R0 Resurrection - "Ronson" Reborn or Stain It?

Dark brown stain, sand back, natural or honey over that.
  3. R

Why so much animosity for PRS players, or for anyone that has a guitar with a nice top?

As I noted in the other thread, put your money where you're foot is. Show up with $1k to bet.
  4. R

What Happened to the 'PRS Fijian Mahogany' Thread?

Your ability to web search means nothing. Everyone who knows how to work on frets knows the phenomena, and I've told you two specific ways to check for it. But you're scared sh**less to do that, instead you keep typing poop. Tell you what. PM me, come to Nashville with $1k to bet, I'll give...
  5. R

Dealers neither check nor care. If you use their super high factory spec, which is high for an acoustic, it's not an issue. If you expect things done correctly on a very expensive guitar so that poor neck planning isn't a limiting factor, it can be. It's funny you two are so unbelievably...
  6. R

Yeah that's why just I had to return a gorgeous cu24 piezo 10 top, because there wasn't a huge ski jump at the end of the fretboard.... :rolleyes:
  7. R

Dumble passed away

RIP.
  8. R

Why so much animosity for PRS players, or for anyone that has a guitar with a nice top?

It's definitely the over the top PRS fanboys who claim all prs are perfect and every other brand sucks. What's not to hate about that? This coming from someone who owns 20ish PRS, some with crazy tops. PRS fanboys are the worst, bar none.
  9. R

Tongue rise, ski jump, rise at the end of the neck, etc. Everyone who does fretwork knows exactly what I mean. A couple guys who know nothing except being PRS fanboys claim it doesn't exist.. Ok, keep pretending the earth is flat if it helps you sleep at night.
  10. R

Says two guys that have no clue what they're talking about. Never done fretwork or a refret, never planed a fretboard or held a file, and think the measure of a guitar is solely figuring and paint, not the actual attention to detail in craftsmanship. Oh, and who are scared to death to actually...
  11. R

NGD R8

Grats!
  12. R

Chasing perfection...and achieving it??

I have lots of examples of a lot of types. If it isn't perfect, I make it that, or it goes.
  13. R

Bought a new floor model listed as "mint"

I've seen some places sell new in the box gear as "used mint" so they could list at a lower price than MAP.
  14. R

How long before traditional wood…

Yes instead we'll use synthetics that are non bio degradable and made with processes that generate lots of toxic waste, because that's so much better for the environment. Just like coal powered cars with massive carbon footprints and hazardous waste batteries with the half life if uranium are...
Top Bottom