• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Recent content by Rev2S

1. R

Scumback is... back!

Good luck to both companies....:wave
  2. R

Orange Rockerverb vs. Thunderverb 50 - anyone?

Haha....I threw one in from 2011 to mix things up a little. I owned a Rockerverb years ago. It sounded pretty good...nice and crunchy. I never tried the Thunderverb.
  3. R

Orange Rockerverb vs. Thunderverb 50 - anyone?

Here are some threads about what you are asking.... https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/413805 https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/392101 http://forum.orangeamps.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=38057...
  4. R

This amp is a lot of $$$$

Mutemath is a great band, IMO....On all of Mutemath's recordings, Greg played through a Vox AC30. Never heard of the Trillium amp. Maybe it was just for show....haha... BTW....I clicked on the Ebay link and they have another link to a Dumble going for 85,000....
  5. R

Adios boutique amps.

I went through my share of amps..../13, Top Hat, Bad Cat, etc and only have a Vox AC15 which I have kept the longest out of all of them. Go figure....
  6. R

What amp did you Gas for the HARDEST...only to be let down.

Orange Rockerverb 50....
  7. R

Timefactor Trigger Pulling Nervousness...

Give it a shot...if it doesn't work out for you, then sell it and get your money back. I bought one but sold it a few months later and went back to a DD-20.
  8. R

Epiphone Masterbilt vs Blueridge vs Takamine

Hi. I am trying to decide on a acoustic guitar around $500 new. I am trying to decide between Epiphone Masterbilt, Blueridge, and Takamine. Is there any one of these that are better than the rest? Thanks!
  9. R

Who's going to the 2010 Nashville Amp Show?

I am thinking about stopping by for a bit...
  10. R

Found an amp and pedal setup...

I was sitting in church this past Sunday and listening to the music and thought that one of the guitarists sounded awesome. What he was playing was very tasteful and his tone was great too. I spoke with him afterwards and he showed me his setup. This kid had a Vox AC15CC, TS-9...
  11. R

Vox AC30's reliability???

I have a AC15CC made in the same Chinese plant as the AC30CC. No problems after several years...
  12. R

I want a killer AC15 or AC30 -- what should I look at?

I have a AC15 with a Blue in it. I have held on to that amp the longest...I had a Hot Cat 30, RSA31, Top Hat, etc and sold them all and have just the AC15 now. You can't beat it for the money and it sounds great. The HC30 cleans were great but the gain was buzzy to me. As for the RSA31, the...
  13. R

Divided by 13 players!

/13 stuff is great. I had a RSA31 and 2x12 cab and that thing sounded huge. The cab had two Celestion Blues in it and I am not sure of the dimensions. It was the 2x12F cab with open or closed back.
  14. R

Marshall JCM 2000 DSL50 Opinions?

I had one then sold it within a couple of months. The cleans I thought, were awesome. I was really surprised at how nice they sounded. The other channels were pretty good....to me it sounded a little too fizzy and not too good on lower volumes. For $500, you can't beat it!