Recent content by Reyybarra

1. Reyybarra

Lovepedal Hermida SNS Appreciation Thread Part Deux--The Ham Sammich Lives!

anyone ever tried the blue wave chorus??
  2. Reyybarra

Guitar pedal hot takes, what are yours?

Walrus especially, same format and layout for their dm, r1, m1 All UA did was put switches in the middle. Jackson’s not far off, but they’ve rarely had an original thought… Layout is just a ripoff, I just feel like cba had a great idea and these companies, instead of trying to do something...
  3. Reyybarra

Guitar pedal hot takes, what are yours?

Origin has fallen off the boat. Prince/king of tone is unimaginably overrated Everyone’s copying chase bliss.
  4. Reyybarra

WTB Lovepedal rotary reverb

BUMP
  5. Reyybarra

Volante does it well, but at the same time it's a bit of a dick with midi.
  6. Reyybarra

What was everyone’s thought on butterfly kiss
  7. Reyybarra

Pedals you DIDN'T like

I bought a prince of tone to just give it a go.. I’ve rarely hated a pedal more. It’s in a box in the back of the closet, I take it out every few months just to give it another honest shot, but every time I just get more and more annoyed with it.
  8. Reyybarra

Prince of Tone as main rock rhythm?

I’ve literally never had a pedal I hate more than the pot….10000 people will say turn the trim pot, but seriously so bad. Tried it with everything, two-rock, vintage fender, prs, lp’s customs… nothing I’d consider remotely worth the hype.
  9. Reyybarra

Hey boys! I have a cot50 tiki lil China. I tried a cot50 kanji burst One of my students got during one of the snd. The tiki is very high gain. The burst is NICE. Anyone know why? I’d say tiki turned all the way down is kanji turned all the way up! Both very dynamic, but just was a bit shocked...
  10. Reyybarra

Do You Really Use an EQ Pedal?

Only because I shift all between baritone and guitar…. And now 12 string!
  11. Reyybarra

Can anyone tell me the difference between the super 6 ghost and the super 6 Stevie mod? Thanks!
  12. Reyybarra

Strymon Iridium vs. Walrus Audio ACS1

No comparison, the iridium wins. The walrus so flat and 1d af.
  13. Reyybarra

Psa: sweetwater has a few dod pedals in stock

I read “dad” pedals… Instantly thought of phase90’s, decimators and evh pedals
  14. Reyybarra

Is Voo Doo Good Pwr Supply

Dang bro, how much stock you have invested in voodoo labs lol. My only slight issue with voodoo is that while everything was changing, they were twiddling their thumbs, it wasn’t until years later they decided to move forward… maybe a good move with hybrid, but meh, I’ll stick with strymon.
Top Bottom