Recent content by riker4208

1. riker4208

Steely Dan dropping the ball.

care to point to a source? I'd love to read up on that one.
  2. riker4208

Why is downsizing guitars so difficult?

I think the real problem is actually selling them. Acquiring use to be so easy in the glory days of tgp and craigslist. Deals everywhere and not enough cash or time to get them all. Now it seems like there are way more sharks in the water on the selling end of things. So like Scrooge McDuck...
  3. riker4208

Boomer Bends revisited.

Nothing more fun than playing stuff people don’t think are cool. Music doesn’t really respect these kind of imaginary boundaries
  4. riker4208

$7,500 Budget for New Home Stereo ... Suggestions???

I remember the first time I heard a parasound amplifer, it was a halo series with surround sound. It was like the heavens opened. Granted my experience is limited but that convinced me that lotsa wattsa from a kick ass amp can sound glorious. Wish I could remember what speakers the system...
  5. riker4208

Here's a live stream of my gig last night.

Sounds great! Really fun inspired playing and well crafted songs with a band listens to eachother.
  6. riker4208

Tell me about Glenn Frey's rig at this time, please...

cool how Glenn could play the majority of the guitar duties himself at that point.....he's awesome
  7. riker4208

Rick Beato is not happy

He's doing God's work and no one gets it!
  8. riker4208

Saw Dead and Co for the first time last night…it was very “meh”.

Driving to Missoula to see Phil and Friends at an outdoor Venue this Friday. Phil has surrounded himself with young hungry players who go for it live. I much prefer his shows. They also tend to be smaller venues which really helps.
  9. riker4208

So I just bought 63 guitar pedals...

If you were Joey Defrancesco then.........
  10. riker4208

Stuff our producers tell us

I assume by producer you are talking about your wife?
  11. riker4208

Probably one of the worst album covers of all time

When you put up Push Push as your worst album cover without mentioning what a killer record it is.......well that's on you.
  12. riker4208

Met Rudy Sarzo this weekend

man he looks great! Hope I can look that good at his age after all the craziness
  13. riker4208

The Cult - Love

Yes that was an awesome tour! I caught Kravitz and the Cult in Tempe Arizona. It was off the charts!
  14. riker4208

The Cult - Love

Dreamtime is awesome too. BoneBag is awesome. That album doesn't have the AC/DC power thing going on, it has more of a vibrato laden thing which is just awesome. Go West is awesome too. Early Cult is so good
Top Bottom