Recent content by RJM/rydog2223

1. R

Boss OD-2 Turbo Overdrive Made in Japan 1987??

Awesome!! Great score! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. R

PRS SE 30 head tube layout?

I guess it would be a 50/50 chance:D. Thanks men I got the info from PRS. No the sockets were not marked:( Now if could only get these tube covers back in....:anon
  3. R

PRS SE 30 head tube layout?

Hello:) I recently picked up one of these guys and decided to put some NOS tubes in the amp. I initially thought there was only one 12AT7 as a reverb driver and put in 12AX7's in the rest of the slots. I then noticed that the amp had three 12AT7 slots and two 12AX7 slots. Does anybody have the...
  4. R

PT 2399 Chips

Pm sent! I'll take them. Thanks!:) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. R

Vintage Tube Experts... Mullards?? High Res Pics...

Cool:) Thanks guys! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. R

Cool thanks. I can get one. I think the plates are grey... If that helps. Leaning towards RCA... But ya never know as I have found out!
  7. R

Cool thanks! Any idea who made Wurlitzer's 12AX7's? White lettering...
  8. R

Interesting.... I think I might have some as well. Are those the ones that say "LIFETIME" on them?
  9. R

Awesome! Thanks:) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. R

Oh really? Interesting..,,, What brands did they carry? I'm guessing RCA would be one?
  11. R

Cool thanks guys:) I do have one or two RS Lifetimes in the stock and they look really different. Thinner. Not as fat as that gold pin one. But I guess you never know.;) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. R

Isn't that the truth! Lol... This was a pretty good find of about 400 vintage tubes. Once in a lifetime deal. If it wasn't for that I wouldn't even be talking about these kind of tubes!;) Wouldn't trade the kiddos for anything though:) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. R

Likewise;) Well... I just happen to have some Telefunken's listed at the moment.....:eeks
  14. R

Had all three in V1-V3 of my JCM2000. Sounded really fat! Put some Telefunken's in my Masterpiece 50.... WOW! Totally different animal. I thought the vintage Tung-Sol's were good. Played these guys for about two weeks and pretty quiet.
  15. R

It does have the square getter I believe. That's what I've been reading online. The long plates though highly sought after are prone to the micro phonics. I've been a little leery on selling my Lowery branded RCA long plates due to this reason as well. My tester is older so only tells me...