• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Recent content by Robleishman

1. Robleishman

ChaseBliss/Benson Automatone Preamp MKII is here.

I'll tell you this, I haven't bothered logging on here in a longtime ( 11284 notifications ) and I did to say this thing is amazing... aside from the design and midi and bell and whistles, I've been able to dial in sounds so fast and easy, I'm digging it.
  2. Robleishman

Hardware Midi note mapper

I'm currently using a kmi 12 step to play a microkorg, minilogue, and taurus to play with my feet. I'm on my 3rd 12 step due to hardware issues so I'm looking for a hardware device caplable of the following: Presets that store output chords based off incoming note ( play f on Taurus - device is...
  3. Robleishman

Keith McMillan 12 Step MIDI Foot Controller - anyone use one?

Yeah the 12 step is vital for what I do.
  4. Robleishman

Future Chase Bliss collaborations

I certainly hope they are limited runs so we have to fight to get them because that's awesome and FUN!
  5. Robleishman

Keith McMillan 12 Step MIDI Foot Controller - anyone use one?

Just had to buy the 3rd one due to the keys going defective, super awesome fun.
  6. Robleishman

Empress Echo System Dual Engine Delay **update w/clips**

Thanks tips... Honestly though it made working with the echo system a hassle in my rig. I’ve gone to an echolution2 + thermae setup that’s honestly way better anyway. There are a lot of other issues I had with the volume staging in the unit, and honestly the support for both the reverb and es...
  7. Robleishman

Empress Echo System Dual Engine Delay **update w/clips**

I sold mine due to the volume issue between para and serial, one can only wait so long.
  8. Robleishman

Chase Bliss Brothers

You need trs that has the tip and ring flipped if your using a stock empress midibox
  9. Robleishman

"I kinda wanna sell everything..." Do you ever think that?

I sold most of my stuff this year, started to visit gearpages less, it’s been good for me.
  10. Robleishman

Pedal like the attack control on the pog?

The pog2 attack will fade in each note you play even when you still have a note ringing out, it's using a different approach to creating the swelling than just a compression evelope like the sg type pedals.
Top Bottom