Recent content by RVB

1. R

I Hate Cubase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is it possible to change the pitch of an imported audio file with Cubase LE5?
  2. R

this one is a tough one for me>>>>

Still, the Godin XTSA appears to be a very beautiful/versatile instrument! right?
  3. R

VOX JamVox III

is the Jamvox 3 software compatible with the RP355?
  4. R

Thanks once more Ben, you're right, the "quack" seems to belong to the strat world. however your settings do bring me a little closer, the only thing I adjusted was switching to the Champ 1x8 cab to give it just a bit more snap.. really appreciate your support.
  5. R

Hey Ben! I just checked in, I'll set my RP355 up and see (hear) what I get on my Ibanez ..... Thanks so much for your input....!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RVB
  6. R

Ooops, I guess I should ask "uglybassplayer" about the Godin XTSA I checked it out and this looks like one awesome guitar!!!!
  7. R

Hi all, great comments from everyone, thanks again. Ben, would the Godin XTSA do a good job on this tone?
  8. R

Hi Ben, yup, i have tried the RP355's HB->SC pickup emulator - I get it slappin' but I don't seem to get it Quackin' Please let me know if you can get it "somewhat" - I just love that this song! regards RVB
  9. R

Hi Jonathan, after having a closer look I realized that these settings are pretty much what I tried already, I even tried adding a bit of wah to the mix. but nothing I've tried to date brings it to what I am looking for. Looks like it will need a strat... Thanks again
  10. R

I really appreciate your time and input, I'll work with some of your suggestions. I'll let you know how the RP and My ART100 do.. (perhaps it's the strat tone)
  11. R

thanks for asking................... Ibanez ART100 a mahogany body, Ibanez ACH humbuckers . using a RP355 and headphones
  12. R

:dunno Hi all, anyone have a RP355? -this is a tough one for me, .... is there anyone that can help me with the settings of a RP355 for the lead guitar for this song? See llink below My gujitar is an Ibanez ART100, mahogany body, Ibanez ACH humbuckers . using a RP355 and headphones...
  13. R

Is the RP 355 capable ?

yup, that's exactly what I did, which I forgot to mention in my last reply. thanks again!!!
  14. R

Is the RP 355 capable ?

WOW, Amazing, Incredible, Awesome - that's pretty close, - and really fantastic work on the strings!! Not sure what guitar you are using, but besides the fact that you are obviously an accomplished musician, it must make a bit of difference in the tone when using my little Ibanez ART100. I...
  15. R

Is the RP 355 capable ?

Is the RP355 capable of producing a tone close to Mark Knopfler's Sultans of Swing solos? I just can't seem to get it right; is there a patch for this somewhere out there already?