Recent content by Seektone

1. S

Tuttle Owners

I have a Tuttle Tuned S and a Tuned T that I picked up last year, after having played a number of his guitars at Soundpure a few years ago and being completely floored. Amazing guitars that just sing up and down the neck.
  2. S

3rd Power Hybridmaster - as effective as a Power Station?

I recently purchased a 2021 Dirty Sink head/cab. Unbelievable feel and tone at bedroom volumes. I'm taking it to play with a drummer today to crank it up!
  3. S

Sold Alessandro Working Dog Rottweiler 1x12 - Pending

I am having a mid-life reality check situation and realize I need to downsize my collection a bit. I am regretfully selling a stellar sounding Alessandro Working Dog Rottweiler 1x12. One of the best values in point-to-point handwired tube amps ever made. If you don't know Alessandro, check out...
  4. S

Sold PRS (Paul Reed Smith) CE24 - 1991

What's the neck carve on this one?
  5. S

Both humbuckers in my Les Paul are the same resistance.

Is your middle position setting incredibly awesome and bluesy?
  6. S

Any options other than 65 Amps London, Matchless Lightning, Bad Cat Cub?

What Slevin said. I personally love the Focused/Spectrum models: it's like getting a Lightning and Spitfire in one. Or something like that. Both modes rock.
  7. S

Bumbox appreciation!

1-watt 1482?? that is too cool. What is this guy not making amps anymore?
  8. S

Bumbox appreciation!

Resurrecting this thread because I just got a Bumbox Origin and I think I'm in love.... what a cool cool amp! tons of personality, retro sound, but tight bass, warm highs, plenty of punch, sounds huge for its 9 watts! Who else owns the other 3 Origins that are reported to exist? Any TGP'ers?
  9. S

Sold 2014 Gibson Memphis 1959 ES-330 VOS

this is a great deal
  10. S

1963 ES-330 Opportunity...Good deal?

But not a skinny neck like a mid-late 60's gibson, right?
  11. S

Sold 2012 Gibson '59 RI ES-330

Wow! Somebody steal this...
  12. S

1963 ES-330 Opportunity...Good deal?

seems like a really great deal if it has no issues!
Top Bottom