Recent content by SetFiretotheHive

1. SetFiretotheHive

TC PlethoraX5

i don't believe headphones are an option, but it's not really what the pedal is for anyways - there's no amp/drives anyways so a headphone out would probably not sound great
  2. SetFiretotheHive

Mr. Black - Tapex-2

One of my all-time favorite delays, will never leave my board
  3. SetFiretotheHive

Walrus Audio Mako Series: D1 High-Fidelity Stereo Delay

Confused, why is that an issue? Can't you just turn it on?
  4. SetFiretotheHive

Which Memory Man Pedal and Why?

fwiw, selling my mint XO w/ box and power supply for pretty cheap - DM if interested
  5. SetFiretotheHive

Boss 200 series, the new stomboxes?

I'll probably pick up the DD-200 and EQ at some point, dig these!
  6. SetFiretotheHive

What Drive Pedals Play Well w/ the Benson Preamp?

I recently fell in love with the Benson preamp and it's now a main part of my board but I'm having a hard time finding pedals that jive well with its sound - I've tried a few screamers, MiABs, etc. I'm basically looking for something big and clear to boost it - what are you all liking...
  7. SetFiretotheHive

TPS Ed O'Brien Episode

Best episode yet
  8. SetFiretotheHive

J Mascis Jazzmaster - Replacement Neck

Hey everyone, Hoping I can get some info, haven't found much "concrete" stuff out there - I have a J mascis that I love, love, love - replaced all the pickups with Lollars and upgraded the parts. The neck though is an area I'd like to upgrade to something that's nicely relic'd and worn (but not...
  9. SetFiretotheHive

Benson Preamp - What pedal to boost it?

Cool, thanks for the suggestions!
  10. SetFiretotheHive

Benson Preamp - What pedal to boost it?

Recently got a Benson Preamp and holy lord do I love it - seriously digging it so far. My rig is pretty simple; Jazzmaster into Fender Blackface amps (vintage bassman, 65 DRRI) I want to use the Benson at about mid-gain and find a pedal that's good to put before it to boost it into "gainier"...
  11. SetFiretotheHive

Beetronics?

Cool stuff! I had a royal jelly for awhile, build quality and style is outstanding - amazing tones too