Recent content by shampoch

1. shampoch

OD for strat

Zendrive or Blues King from VFE, if you are looking for something outside the common lane.
  2. shampoch

GUITAR CABLES

I have been down this rabbit hole.... look into Vovox Sonorus. It a great cable very sensitive and on the brighter side as you are looking for. It's not my personal go-to as I am not looking for a brighter cable right now, but I do own one and its very high quality.
  3. shampoch

KOT fake?

The price is not uncommon on CL (just had one recently sell for that near me) but this pedal obviously has a top "decal" label which I have never seen on a KOT (and the misaligned "in/out" previously mentioned).
  4. shampoch

Best Dual Overdrive 2020

Ugh...never ends lol
  5. shampoch

Best Dual Overdrive 2020

I have a sweet honey deluxe I like a lot ...any opinion on how the voicing compares to the Supreme?
  6. shampoch

Best Dual Overdrive 2020

I may be able to help... I currently have TOO MANY...a KOT, Gladio, Duelist, Protein, Jester, and Dual Fusion, Broadcast and a BE-OD for that matter. I have had the KOT for a couple years. The rest acquired this year I run them on a GigRig so its easy to compare a/b. I plan to sell off the...
  7. shampoch

Metropoulos Supa-Boost!!

Yeah that sounds about right.
  8. shampoch

Metropoulos Supa-Boost!!

Monster Pedal! I waited way too long to get one!
  9. shampoch

Friedman, Metropoulos, Germino or Ceriatone?

Agree on Splawn! I own a BE-100, Metroplex and Splawn quickrod. All great!!!!
  10. shampoch

Metropoulos Metroplex owners - your thoughts so far?

I always follow the manufacture's direction.
  11. shampoch

Sold 3rd Power Kitchen Sink Black Head #3

A great amp!!!!!!!!!!
  12. shampoch

Sold Metropoulos Metroplex Head $2500

Yes mine is incredible. Best amp for rolling back the guitar volume.... just amazing!
  13. shampoch

NAD: 3rd Power Kitchen Sink

6 months with My Kitchen sink and it's still my best "do it all" amp! Incredible Effects Loop, Excellent onboard Reverb, Fender. Vox, Marshall, modded Marshall... and everything is excellent!!! I own a lot of amps right now, and the Kitchen Sink covers everything except Metal (which I run a...
  14. shampoch

I have put together this combo in a 4x12 but don't use this cab currently (lots of money tied up there). Its sound good, but I just love the Marshall straight cab w/Blackback 25w with the metroplex! It's sounds incredible!
  15. shampoch

I had a 1960tv and sold it . Loved that cabinet!! Never tried a metro 2x12 but they look cool !! I do own a ridiculous number of 4x12 cabinets right now and have ran them all with my metroplex, with my favorite being a mid 70's blackback loaded marshall slant 4x12! It's the perfect match...