• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Recent content by shikawkee

1. shikawkee

Chase Bliss Mood

Mood is more tactile and interactive than Zoia (which I still adore). David Rolo has it dialed in on everything he does. Really interesting and inspiring textures/sounds IMO.
  2. shikawkee

Strictly FUZZ

Used price? $170-190 maybe?
  3. shikawkee

The Alt.Country Club 33: Thirty Three and a Third

As I've said before I have an EP-Pre and two Pico Pre's. Couldn't live without them. In fact I'm using my jet lag this minute to re-do a board right now and just placed a Pico Pre underneath before my modulation and delay. A+++++++++
  4. shikawkee

Strictly FUZZ

Just got back into Nashville and cleaned out the gear closet (also helps me stay up to avoid jet lag). There will be one massive Reverb listing tomorrow. Wow. Looking forward to being in London full time come September. Still will spend a few months a year in Nashville though I suspect.
  5. shikawkee

Curious that EHX, the company that sues people to protect their intellectual property, comes out with a matrix mixer very similar to the VFE Klein Bottle.
  6. shikawkee

Cannot imagine who said what but thanks to the mods for opening us back up. Also cannot imagine it's a regular either but...
  7. shikawkee

William is great. A precocious son of a gun having hung out with him a few times but definitely talented.
  8. shikawkee

And Chick Fil A. No can do.
  9. shikawkee

No Jimmy John's or Papa John's for me. No sir, cannot abide. Maybe it's all John's .
  10. shikawkee

Send all Gibsons to me. I'll do the right thing. Heh.
  11. shikawkee

Looping for Guitarists: An Open Letter to FX Manufacturers

I'd be curious about this as well.
  12. shikawkee

So Grant tagged me on a Twitter/IG post that Larkin Poe lost two of their instruments on British Air. Guess what? I told my wife who just joined me in London and she was on line with them to board the flight that lost their gear! My wife says they were highly organized, had everything in...
  13. shikawkee

Um, that's part of what makes it great! Unlike many other fuzzes. Yes. Pays to have an authority on the board!! <g> But it's not a dual? :p
  14. shikawkee

Before dirt for me. The one I sent you was the bigger version .