• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Recent content by SinglecutGuy

1. SinglecutGuy

4cm (four cable method) on mesa fillmore 50

Wah pedals usually react oddly if they aren’t the first pedal in the chain, in the chance you had it somewhere else.
  2. SinglecutGuy

Create a new thread…I think you’re onto something.
  3. SinglecutGuy

What is your max. Strat weight?

Start recording every user's response, and when selling your guitar, cross-reference this information, to point out that your guitar is in their goldilocks zone.
  4. SinglecutGuy

It's hard to tell if someone is being a smart@ss sometimes...
  5. SinglecutGuy

"Normal pedals like delay/reverb in loop work fine": Are you implying that under this circumstance where it works fine that you're not also running effects through the front of the amp at the same time? What cables are you using for the input, and send/return (aka...your "long" ones).
  6. SinglecutGuy

He's referring to "4 Cable Method" by which you run effects in both the input of the amp, as well as through the effects loop. I hope after 14K+ posts here, you might have come across this before...
  7. SinglecutGuy

JOHN MAYER on digital modelers

Are you now?
  8. SinglecutGuy

How are Suhr pedals regarded overall?

I didn't even realize they had mini pedals.
  9. SinglecutGuy

Any of them in particular that are standouts?
  10. SinglecutGuy

That’s what I’ve learned. Rarely do you see a company offer everything at such a high level of awesome.
  11. SinglecutGuy

They have quite the offering and expansive reach from what I can see. Looks like some have come and gone, but I don’t know much about them. My Suhr Custom T is my #1 guitar, and I’m a huge fan of their amps. Any highly regarded pedals?
  12. SinglecutGuy

Did you see Rhett Shull's review of the Axe-Fx III?

I owned an LT for 2 years and have owned an AxeFX II, and currently own an AxeFX III and FM9. There’s no comparison between the UI’s. We can be the next two Internet goons to argue this point but the Helix is significantly easier to edit on the device itself than the Fractal. The Helix is set up...
  13. SinglecutGuy

Recommend me an ABY pedal

I’ve used the Radial Twin City for years after using the cheaper Radial. Twin city is ultra-quiet, and has phase, ground lift, ISO, and sag control. I love mine. It’s also built like a tank as are all Radial products. The Lehle products come very highly rated but I have no experience with them.
  14. SinglecutGuy

Has anyone played/owned the PRS Mark Lettieri HSS Model? Thoughts?

@59Bassman that was an excellent write up, thank you. It is much appreciated. I understand from where you’re coming.
  15. SinglecutGuy

Has anyone played/owned the PRS Mark Lettieri HSS Model? Thoughts?

I've been watching these for a while now, and I'm seeing a lot of them pop up used fairly lower than Street Price which has me worried that it's not being adopted very well. Has anyone played these and/or own/owned one? What are your thoughts? My hope is that it's like an HSS style Strat, with...
Top Bottom