• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Recent content by skhan007

1. skhan007

FS Old USA Jackson Randy Rhoads

Wrong. It's a USA Rhoads. 1990.
  2. skhan007

I can have it closer to you in no time! Shipping box ready to go!!
  3. skhan007

FS Marshall YJM 100 Half-Stack: Updated

Some interested parties, but no trigger has been pulled
  4. skhan007

Bought some insanely nice headphones!

Now you guys have me researching the HPA4, as it might be a good addition and very different, from my tube amp.
  5. skhan007

up
  6. skhan007

Update: A lot of guys have messaged me about buying just the head. It appears that the 412 is not something guys are after. So, I'll revise my listing here: Head is $3300 and buyer will pay shipping. Local cash sale- you get the cab at no cost with the purchase of the head. Check Reverb for...
  7. skhan007

Good point- I am hoping to get the Focal Utopia at some point, which is very low impedance, and won't match the BHC (which is for 300+ Ohms). I'd love to hear the Benchmark at some point, as the reviews are glowing. The cool thing about the MicroZOTL is that it sounds like the perfect balance...
  8. skhan007

Whoa, that's major league. Love it and have heard nothing but great things about Benchmark. That's endgame level SS, I believe. Yes, the BHC is a great, warm, and enjoyable tube amp. Highly recommended. Speaking of endgame, that's why I'm looking at the MicroZOTL stuff. They're local to me and...
  9. skhan007

Bottlehead Crack, speedball mod, with various NOS tubes. Got some gear in the emporium now hoping to raise funds for a MicroZOTL MZ2 or MZ3.
  10. skhan007

Randy Rhoads . . .

Legend for sure. Thread makes me want to go plug up my old Jackson RR and crank the Marshall!
  11. skhan007

Up for sale is my Jackson Rhoads, which I believe is late 80's. I'm no expert on these and the serial is RR 26xx. I believe later in the early 90's, they moved to a U-serial code and they had bigger sized pickups and pickup rings. From what I can gather, this one is a 1990 (a couple of TGP guys...
  12. skhan007

Just got a pair of ZMF Verite Open headphones in Camphor Burl. Oh man. They sound so good through my tube headphone amp and almost bring me to tears with how crisp and real things sound. The staging and imaging are incredible, as is the bass extension. Likely endgame headphones for me. Highly...
  13. skhan007

Alexander Dumble RIP

Legend. RIP.
  14. skhan007

Dumble passed away

Legend, indeed. Respect.
  15. skhan007

It's an amazing amp folks. Obviously it will do the YJM thing and produce those hot singing tones. It also NAILS that Eat 'Em and Smile tone, if that's your bag. Without the boost engaged, it's complete classic Marshall. The cleans are outstanding, as well.
Top Bottom