• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Recent content by Slaphappy

1. Slaphappy

Machine Gun Kelly live at 2021 VMAs

Kinda sounds like or structured like a Twenty One Pilots songs
  2. Slaphappy

Danny Gatton - Hometown Hero - Raw Footage

As a lifelong resident of Charles County MD I never even heard of Danny Gatton until one day in the 80's I stopped in a small club on 210 Hwy that I believe was call Billy Jacks to get a beer early in the evening and I heard the band behind me setting up for the night and someone was ripping...
  3. Slaphappy

Crosby's candid thoughts on Young

Just like DC should... :red :red :red
  4. Slaphappy

Crosby's candid thoughts on Young

I wish someone would tell DC nobody give a flying fark what he thinks...
  5. Slaphappy

Les Paul Style Guitar

No doubt but it's really hard for me to justify a $2K increase in cost for a guitar right now with other things that need attention.
  6. Slaphappy

Les Paul Style Guitar

Pretty nice looking guitar.....BTW your link is 404 not found. How were you able to play a Firefly local...used?
  7. Slaphappy

Les Paul Style Guitar

Anyone have any experience with Epiphone or Xaviere (Guitar Fetish) or Firefly or any of the other LP style guitars? Also needs to be 24 - 3/4" scale. Budget $300 - $500
  8. Slaphappy

Nancy Wilson Of Heart Plays A Medley On Howard Stern (1999)

Beautiful! :love: :love: :love:
  9. Slaphappy

Headrush MX5

Lol....I agree but hopefully like most factory presets they sound like ass but you tweak them to sound more better or download custom patches ....the clean amp sounded pretty good.
  10. Slaphappy

Looking to Assemble a Small Pedal Board as a Back Up Rig or Something to take to a Jam for Rehearsal

The Peavey combo amp doesn't cut it by it's self at least not something I'd want to use as a back up for a gig. At least with something like a PowerStage is small and a few pedals I could carry with me and could get me through the night if the Kemper were to go down as it has before.
  11. Slaphappy

What brand of strings do you use? And why?

EB 09's because they're slinky and not kinky... :red :red :red
  12. Slaphappy

Looking and Pick Ups and there are (2) Sizes 50mm & 53mm

Yesh but I didn't know what the distance represented.....now I do.
Top Bottom