Recent content by Slyib

1. Slyib

Sold Pair of PRS Hollowbodys

Both guitars have now sold. Thank you.
  2. Slyib

If I can net $4400 for the pair, I'd give someone a heckuva "two-fer" deal on these PRS beauties. I know at least two of you are thinking about it!
  3. Slyib

2003 Paul Reed Smith McCarty Hollowbody 1 Dead mint beauty weighs under 6 lbs! Fantastic action, great sound and so comfortable that you could easily wear it on a strap all night long without ever changing guitars. Carved maple top with carved mahogany back and thin sides (1 3/4" depth at...
  4. Slyib

2004 Paul Reed Smith McCarty Hollowbody II with PTC Upgrades A very nice and unique PRS McCarty Hollowbody II model. This was special ordered from the factory with jumbo 6100 stainless steel frets. Maple top and back. Piezo bridge. In 2011, the original owner had the PRS tech shop ("PTC")...
  5. Slyib

Selling a pair of Paul Reed Smith Hollowbodies. See separate listing below for each. I'll entertain an offer for both guitars, purchased at one time. Otherwise, individual prices are shown below. As I'm selling due to health reasons, I'm not all that interested in trades. However, I might...
  6. Slyib

Sold PRS 57/08 early set unetched - price drop

Wow. Great price! GLWTS.
  7. Slyib

Is Gibson going out of business?

I had coffee coming out of my nose after reading this one. Well played! Lol.
  8. Slyib

Sold HUGE Lot of PRS Tuners and Parts

Sold, pending payment from NY.
  9. Slyib

Sold HUGE Lot of PRS Tuners and Parts

For the dealer, repair shop or the collector, this is a mammoth grab bag of parts for PRS/Schaller Phase 1 and Phase 2 locking tuners. Not sure how many complete sets there are, as I think several could use a Fender or Ping dress washer. (Unless otherwise stated, screw tops are non-slotted.)...
  10. Slyib

Sold PRS Paul Reed Smith Phase I Tuners (Shared D and G)

Tuners are spoken for. Thanks, Dave!
  11. Slyib

$300 for both remaining sets, shipped to the same address. Or $175 each, if you only need a single set of 6 tuners.
  12. Slyib

I have two sets. If you want both, add $150 for the second pair, if shipping to the same address. PayPal is included.

Trending Topics