Recent content by speakercabs

1. speakercabs

Drew Goodin Guitar Cabinetry

:wave Still around! Going to be doing a run of builds ahead of time very soon, including a couple ported Thiele cabs. Will put those completed builds in the Emporium. Can still reach me for custom stuff through the site - https://speakercabs.com Stay tuned...
  2. speakercabs

Sold Saturnworks 25k Micro Volume Pedal - $20 shipped

I just bought this from Saturnworks this week but my needs quickly changed; there's nothing wrong with it so I don't want to return it to them. Will pass along to a TGPer for $10 or so off new. This has the large rubber MXR knob cover as shown. This thing is tiny, 2 1/4" square with jacks on...
  3. speakercabs

Sold Fender / Dimarzio / CTS HSS loaded pickguard - MIM 6-screw Tremolo Bridge - $100 for all!

This was pulled from a local CL find which I brought back to S/S/S. Tested first, everything works. I determined the single coils to be original to the guitar - a late '00s Classic 60s. They are vintage staggered, low output - sound great. 5.8-6 kohm DC resistance. The humbucker is an F-spaced...
  4. speakercabs

Jim Kelley Reverb for sale at Goodwill

Imagine finding a JK right between the tupperware and the VHS tapes...
  5. speakercabs

Your favorite "simple" 1-channel amps?

Bella Deliverance Kelley 30/60 DR504 Hard to pick but probably the JK for the amazing range of tones given the simple front panel.
  6. speakercabs

Drew Goodin Guitar Cabinetry

Bump, link to some nice recent builds added to the OP.
  7. speakercabs

Hello guys! Hard Rock guitarist here

That intro was hilarious and I still read it in my head in Super Mario voice. So you're good! Welcome to TGP.
  8. speakercabs

Sold Vox 4x8 cab - Celestion/Vox blue ceramics - hard to find!

Pretty uncommon thing I reckon, these were sold as a set with a limited run of Pathfinder 15R heads many years ago. Celesiton-made Vox "Bulldog" speakers. I ran the back panel on this one through the table saw and cleanly converted it to an open-back. I also replaced the flimsy input jack...
  9. speakercabs

Anyone know of someone in the LA area for a cab retolex?

Not sure if they offer it as a standalone service, but I would check with VBoutique in Orange County. https://www.vboutiqueusa.com/
  10. speakercabs

Sold Mint green Fender Stratocaster pickguard with 5-way and bridge pickup

As the title says, this nice 3-ply mint guard was pulled from a classic series 60s strat from 2007-08. The original signed-bottom bridge pickup and 5-way switch is included. The leads are just long enough to reach back of volume pot and switch. 11-hole 60s pattern (screw hole between neck and...
  11. speakercabs

NRAD(New recabbed amp day)

Great work.
  12. speakercabs

Sold Xotic AC Plus $82 shipped

Dropped a bit (the price, not the pedal).
Top Bottom