• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Recent content by speakercabs

1. speakercabs

Anyone know of someone in the LA area for a cab retolex?

Not sure if they offer it as a standalone service, but I would check with VBoutique in Orange County. https://www.vboutiqueusa.com/
  2. speakercabs

FS MXR Classic 108 (full size) - $75

Great silicon fuzz, right up there with the higher end options IME. No box, no rubber feet, some residue from past velcro that I will try in earnest to get off before shipping. Works and sounds great. $75 shipped / Paypalled, no trades, thanks!
  3. speakercabs

Sold Mint green Fender Stratocaster pickguard with 5-way and bridge pickup

As the title says, this nice 3-ply mint guard was pulled from a classic series 60s strat from 2007-08. The original signed-bottom bridge pickup and 5-way switch is included. The leads are just long enough to reach back of volume pot and switch. 11-hole 60s pattern (screw hole between neck and...
  4. speakercabs

NRAD(New recabbed amp day)

Great work.
  5. speakercabs

Sold Xotic AC Plus $82 shipped

Dropped a bit (the price, not the pedal).
  6. speakercabs

Sold Xotic AC Plus $82 shipped

Just picked this up to try out, great pedal but I won't use the dual function enough to replace my regular old AC which has been on the board for a decade! Excellent shape, couple chips, No feet, no velcro but a bit of residue of some from the past... Sorry for the glare in the photos. $82...
  7. speakercabs

Sold Beyerdynamic DT-250, 80 ohm phones $38 shipped

These have been Beyer-ly used and sitting in a box in the parts pantry for quite some time. Tested, clean, and work great. They're at least $150 new everywhere - https://reverb.com/marketplace?query=beyerdynamic%20250%2080 Model DT-250 / 80 ohm system $38 gets 'em shipped to you. Thanks for...
  8. speakercabs

Mike Clark Experience: Celebrating Herbie Hancock - Live stream tonight 7:30 ET

Not affiliated, just thought fans would appreciate a heads up. Saw this on Mike's IG feed today.
  9. speakercabs

Sold Lava Cable Blue Demon 15" Straight Ends $22

Light use, great cable. $40 new, grab this one for $22 Shipped and Paypalled. Thanks for looking.