• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!
  • If you are seeing this, you are on the new TGP servers. Bear with us as we work out any issues related to the move. The end result should be a far better snappier experience on TGP. *Notice: You can close this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner.

Recent content by SQUAREHEAD

1. SQUAREHEAD

WTB Cameron CCV

Still looking
  2. SQUAREHEAD

WTB Cameron CCV

Looking to buy a Cameron CCV in excellent shape
  3. SQUAREHEAD

WTB Celestion G12-65 Heritage

Looking for four of these or even two in excellent or mint condition Thx!!
  4. SQUAREHEAD

Van Halen to continue? Debunked!

Over the years, I have seen people getting banned on here for doing virtually nothing wrong, and yet this thread lives on… How ironic, A very sad world we live in right now.
  5. SQUAREHEAD

Lightweight 2-Channel Head Recommendations?

Spend a little bit extra and get the Brunetti Pleximan, You’ll be glad you did.
  6. SQUAREHEAD

Show us your Big Amps!

Yes, It sounds ridiculously impressive, way more than it looks!
  7. SQUAREHEAD

Show us your Big Amps!

Dino;)
  8. SQUAREHEAD

Who makes low wattage JMP 2203/2204 clones?

Very true brother, it’s all subjective! Hope you’re having a great weekend bro
  9. SQUAREHEAD

Who makes low wattage JMP 2203/2204 clones?

Wow, I really do not like that SC 20 tone… It’s extremely brittle. I like bright amplifiers, but these SC20 frequencies are not pleasing to the ear at all... Maybe he’s playing it through horrible speaker cabinet, hopefully.
  10. SQUAREHEAD

WTB Peavey VTM 120

I’m looking for one of these in excellent condition, without any mods
  11. SQUAREHEAD

I dare you - What's the best-sounding amp you've ever played?

Beautiful textured harmonically rich high gain tones like I’ve never experienced, Extremely tight but still very meaty and organic!
  12. SQUAREHEAD

WTB Larry Rock Wizard

Still looking:wave
  13. SQUAREHEAD

WTB Larry Rock Wizard

Looking to buy one, if anyone has one they would Like to turn into cash, ... just thought I would check before I order one. Thanks!
  14. SQUAREHEAD

Larry Amplification

thegame pretty much sums it up, I can’t really add to what he has said because his description is bang on perfect… What Larry does is not only an amplifier but a complete work of art… There is no other amplifier I have ever played that holds together with such beautiful organic complexity and...