• Supporting Membership Changes

The Supporting Memberships are currently being updated moving forward.

In order to coordinate giveaway drawings to the Supporting Members there will be a new alignment in the naming of the tiers. (Note: Non-Supporting (Basic) and Monthly Supporting Members can get into the drawings by mailing a postcard. Details on that will follow with a giveaway starting soon).

The pricing for each Supporting Membership level remains the same though the naming of them will change. The privileges remain the same as current but with the new name. If you are a current Supporting Member, you will be upgraded automatically for the existing term of your Supporting Membership. We are introducing a new tier with new perks.

Table here

Supporting Membership Guide

• Monthly Supporting Members will remain Supporting Members
    • Current annual Supporting Members will now be Silver Supporting Members. Perks and permissions remain the same
    • Current Silver Supporting Members will now be Gold Supporting Members
    • Current Gold Supporting Members will now be Platinum Supporting Members
    • A new level will be created - Double Platinum Supporting Members

All memberships will now have the option to remain as non-recurring memberships or choose reccuring memberships moving forward. *Note: current memberships will NOT be changed to recurring memberships.

Recent content by stephenT

1. stephenT

Recording Interface for iPad or iPhone?

Best entry level unit out there. check the reviews...
  2. stephenT

What are some of your favorite small amps for recording?

I own three Goodsell amps, they are my all time favorites for recording and everything else.
  3. stephenT

Martin 00-15M incoming..

Congrats! My 00-15m is a joy, hope you love yours as much.
  4. stephenT

what is your first choice for a multi-fx device for your acoustic rig?

there's no springs and I have no idea if the reverb chip is an analog chip, but to my ears it's an excellent reverb, has none of that digital noise as the effect fades
  5. stephenT

what is your first choice for a multi-fx device for your acoustic rig?

Fishman ToneDEQ preamp. Analog. Great reverb, also has delay, tremolo (and other modulation effects) and a boost. Love the sound, very convenient.
  6. stephenT

Bob Dylan - Rough & Rowdy Ways

Quite a few times, beginning to end. Great collection of songs, love the production,.. Jokerman kicking ass at 79.
  7. stephenT

Tom Jones, where does he fall for you?

Tom can do no wrong. Seven pages and no one posted this??
  8. stephenT

Using soundhole pickups that aren't installed permanently for gigging

I've used the DiMarzio Angel and thought it was a nice sounding pickup, for me it's in the top three I've used, Sunrise, the Angel and the Blackstack.
  9. stephenT

Using soundhole pickups that aren't installed permanently for gigging

I dangle. I'm a longtime Sunrise pickup user but last year moved over to Fishman Blackstack pickups which I prefer. Light weight, great sound, and smaller than the Sunrise. A big plus is I can install the Blackstack without slacking the strings. I can leave my favorite guitars w/o any pickups...
  10. stephenT

Best Overall Guitarist - per non-guitarists?

Might seem like an odd choice, but I've heard Bill Frisell play all those genre's, he'd be my answer.
  11. stephenT

Chair for tracking and mixing?

I've found i need a separate chair for tracking, the On Stage for playing acoustic guitar, also use it on some acoustic gigs,.. tho I had to take it to a welding shop to lower the foot rest ($10) and a "Boss Office Products Be Well Medical Spa Stool with Back" for mixing, etc. You can spend more...
  12. stephenT

Who Here Likes Marty Robbins?

My first two albums I owned, 11 years old,.. were Marty Robbin's "Gunfighter Ballads and Trail Songs" and The Ink Spots "Greatest Hits". Third was Ray's "Modern Sounds in Country and Western Music". Still defines my interests today.
  13. stephenT

Aargh, all my favorite guitarists have terrible singers (themselves)

Sean and I were close friends. His mission never changed, singer, songwriter, guitar player. What the world needed never entered his mind, tho he would have enjoyed more CD sales.
  14. stephenT

NAD: Goodsell Enhanced 5F2 - 2x8

Ultimately wasn't the amp and speaker combo for me. Tho it really was a great sounding amp, the 2x8s where not versatile enough, 4x8s would have been better. so Richard and I did a trade, he owns the 5f2 and he built me an Enhanced 5f11 w/ tremolo w/ 2x5881s and 1x12.

Trending Topics