Recent content by stiffy

1. S

Show Your Pedalboard Thread #40-49 And Following

I made a short (~12min) video overview and demo of my guitar pedalboard and all of the pedals on it. I have been lurking on the "Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things" forum for the better part of 4 years now listening to clips and reading reviews on pedals. So I just wanted to share the link with TGP!
  2. S

My Guitar Pedalboard and Demo

I made a short (~12min) video overview and demo of my guitar pedalboard and all of the pedals on it. I have been lurking on the "Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things" forum for the better part of 4 years now listening to clips and reading reviews on pedals. So I just wanted to share the link with...
  3. S

Show Us Your Pedalboard (#24)

Here is my latest pic :) I just purchased the Boss DS-1 today. The empty spot in the top center should hopefully be for a Maxon OD-9... someday... :-,
  4. S

The Whammy IV's buffer. . .is it really that bad?

http://www.rodrigoconstanzo.com/whammy-mod/ have any of you gents seen this page? I'm curious to hear any opinions on this DIY mod. This mod still wouldn't help the buffer when the whammy is engaged, right?
  5. S

Let's see your Pedaltrain II's!!!!

I personally, think it would be possible, but cabling seems to be the hardest to situate. I just added a Rat2 my not very large setup (which I am super proud to share :) I'm thinking I will eventually need to upgrade.
  6. S

Thanks. It's not as neat as some I've seen but I think it's a good start :) I was thinking of getting some delay, too. I'm just now learning about the different kinds. Analog.. Digital.. Tape.. Reverse.. So many decisions :) I've seen a few eventide delay modeling units on this page so...
  7. S

This is my first post but I really enjoy reading these forums. Here's my sweet new pedaltrain 2. My pedal board is a work in progress (as I'm sure everyone's is...) I bought the board on the bay. The guy had just little patches of velcro on the board but luckily he saved the rolls for me so...
Top Bottom