Stratoben127
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings Media About Post areas

• Stratoben127
      Stratoben127 replied to the thread Line 6 DL4 MkII.
      Well I returned my pedal today. Really bummed but I can’t be out $300 for a pedal that I can’t even put on my board. Maybe I’ll rebuy it...
    • Stratoben127
      Stratoben127 reacted to eradicateiv's post in the thread Line 6 DL4 MkII with Like Like.
      Zzz I regret purchasing this pedal
    • Stratoben127
      Stratoben127 reacted to gjhardwick's post in the thread Line 6 DL4 MkII with Like Like.
      A senior member of staff at Line 6 has acknowledged there are issues, so maybe just accept that people raising legitimate concerns about...
    • Stratoben127
      Stratoben127 reacted to gjhardwick's post in the thread Line 6 DL4 MkII with Like Like.
      Ah, the old ‘do as I say, not as I do’ approach. I’m not sure being a gold member buys you the right to be rude to other posters.
    • Stratoben127
      You’re the one that keeps coming back to tell people to stop complaining on page 65 of a thread about the numerous problems with this...
    • Stratoben127
      Stratoben127 reacted to OREO-Greed-Wagon's post in the thread Line 6 DL4 MkII with Like Like.
      That's great advice for all users actually. As Line6 are happy to let you tread water for 3 months. They've got your money but you...
    • Stratoben127
      Dude, where’s the firmware?? Lol this giant company doesn’t need your defense. The firmware isn’t out 3 months post release. As of right...
    • Stratoben127
      The point is I didn’t spend $300 on a pedal to wait around for the basic functions to eventually work. The company responding to my...
    • Stratoben127
      Stratoben127 reacted to flantrax's post in the thread Line 6 DL4 MkII with Like Like.
      That's great in theory but the global tempo doesn't work properly. In addition to you can't store subdivisions it will randomly revert...
    • Stratoben127
      The subdivisions revert to quarter notes like people have been mentioning for the last 60+ pages. Completely useless when your preset...
    • Stratoben127
      I bought one of these for a tour two weeks ago and didn’t realize that literally none of the features I bought it for work. It blows my...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom