• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Recent content by Suriel Zayas

1. S

Sold Mint Quad Cortex w/NDSP Carrying Case

As the title says, mint Quad Cortex with NDSP Carrying Case. $old PayPal’d and shipped. No trades
  2. S

Sold Egnater Mod 50 with Modules: T/D, VX & SL2

Lower price bump for an amazing amp.
  3. S

Sold Egnater Mod 50 with Modules: T/D, VX & SL2

Egnater Mod 50 with Modules: T/D, VX & SL2 : Excellent condition and as clean as they come. I am the original owner and in perfect working condition. Includes power cable, 7-Pin Midi Cable and channel switcher foot switch. $1400.00 Paypal'd and shipped to the 48 contiguous states. If you have...
  4. S

Sold Dr. Z Maz 18 NR (non-reverb) & Hermida 2x10 Matching Cab

Dr. Z Maz 18 (non-reverb) The amp is in excellent condition and very clean. Kept in a smoke free environment and sounds amazing. The amp comes with matching Hermida 2x10 Open Back Cab - The cab is also in excellent condition and comes loaded with Eminence Rajin Cajun and The Copperhead. The cab...
  5. S

WTB: Xotic RC Booster

If you have one for sale let me know.
  6. S

Trip to Maguire Guitars

Rick, I've been wanting to post my impressions of your guitars for a while and this thread gives me just that opportunity. At last year's amp show in New Jersey Kenny Barber brought one of your guitars and let me play it. Till today, I'm still speechless. In the last ten years it must be one...
  7. S

NYC area luthiers for a neck shave and refin?

Mas is highly recommended. You might also want to check with Evan Gluck (my guitar tech). Evan is a member here on TGP. http://newyorkguitarrepair.com/ Two of the best!
  8. S

NGD Suhr Landau Tele

Congrats Laz! Nice axes man!
  9. S

New Navarro Stage Pro Wood Tune Technique

Mike!!!! These guitars are truly the real deal. The wood combinations make for an incredibly resonant guitar with a myriad of tones and very light weight. However, where the beauty of this guitar resides is in the neck. The neck is a form of a compound profile (Mike can go into greater detail)...
  10. S

Robben Ford with Renegade Creation

Great seeing all you guys!
  11. S

Good Gig Bags?

Reunion Blues Continental
Top Bottom