Recent content by TD Moyer

1. TD Moyer

FS GForce, IK Multimedia, NI, Slate, Sonimus, Soundtoys, Waves

Quite a few gems for sale that need a new, loving home! Payment accepted via PayPal (All transfer fees included in price) GForce M-Tron Pro $100 IK Multimedia Fender Collection 2 $45 IK Multimedia Amplitube SVX 2 $40 IK Multimedia Amplitude Slash Power DUO Bundle $45 Buy all three for...
  2. TD Moyer

Acid Fuzz Zoink Machine!

So. How's it sound?
  3. TD Moyer

Acid Fuzz Zoink Machine!

Well that's a pisser! (Good for you however) Jon added me to the wait list on February 8th and told me the wait time was 6 months to a year. 5 days is much better... :mad:
  4. TD Moyer

Compression on master bus or during mastering?

Compression is good. Don't be afraid of it...especially in the digital world where all your moves can be undone. It can add a lot of vibe and character without squashing the bejesus out of a track. I always put something on the mix bus and mix INTO it...very light. Usually a Fairchild/Vari-Mu...
  5. TD Moyer

Sold Early 2000s Lovepedal Eternity Burst (Handwired) *LOWER PRICE*

Always happy to lead folks into "Pedal Temptation" - lowered the price dramatically just for you...(well, not JUST for you but...)
  6. TD Moyer

Old school bump...when the system says you've reached your maximum after "0" that day...Hmmm...
  7. TD Moyer

Metropoulos Supa-Boost!!

Supa Boost is one of the best finds ever to pair up with my Suhr SL67 (so I'd assume it's ideal for any Plexi style Marshall build). It works especially well with P90s or Humbuckers where you don't need a lot of saturation...just MORE! Many shades of MORE...
  8. TD Moyer

Sold NI Abbey Road 60s Drummer

Passing along my Native instruments Abbey Road 60s Drummer package. Get behind two 60s kits, exquisitely-recorded at Abbey Road Studios.Command your own 60s drummer in the form of a comprehensive Groove Library, and polish your sound with a detailed Mixer Section and class-A studio effects...
  9. TD Moyer

FS Soul Bender v2, Boss RC-3 Looper

PM'd on the RS Flanger
  10. TD Moyer

Sold Skreddy Echo

Any guidance from Marc on the ideal chip to replace the old chip with? Would he need to make the change or is it easily done with no soldering involved?
  11. TD Moyer

Sold Original Fulltone Clyde Wah - 10/98 hardwired and signed

Just PM'd you...I'll take her and give her a good home amongst my other adopted wahs!
  12. TD Moyer

Sold Juicebox Aspect Design Labs JBX-002 Pedalboard Power Supply; 9v, 18v, Sag, 9v AC, and Accessory AC! *LOWER PRICE*

https://reverb.com/item/35142548-juicebox-aspect-design-labs-jbx-002-pedalboard-power-supply-9v-18v-sag-9v-ac-and-accessory-ac I love these power supplies so much that I have three of them! This is a backup unit I've held on to for years. It's in excellent working condition. ***TRADED***...
  13. TD Moyer

Very early handwired Lovepedal Eternity with gooped circuit board. I've had a trio of old Eternity pedals I've kept around for a decade or longer and I'm parting with this one (one of two of the best 'bursts I've owned) to raise some funds for other gear. It sounds absolutely amazing even...
  14. TD Moyer

WTB '95-'98 Fulltone Deja Vibe With Heavy/Normal or Bright/Dark Toggle

BTW - there are two listings on eBay right now from JAPAN...both STUPID prices...and strangely the same item listed by two different sellers. Funky and not in a good way...
  15. TD Moyer

WTB '95-'98 Fulltone Deja Vibe With Heavy/Normal or Bright/Dark Toggle

Unless it's serial # 320. I want THAT one back! (Good luck with your search! That version was the best DV I ever had...)

Trending Topics