• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Recent content by Telechamp

1. Telechamp

Do you own a nylon string guitar?

Yes, I've always got one sitting around. This is my Yamaha CG101A.
  2. Telechamp

NGD & Review - IYV ITF-400 w/P90s! (Clips Added)

That is an impressive Thinline T-Style for $175, I've got to say. Congrats!
  3. Telechamp

NGD & Review - IYV ITF-400 w/P90s! (Clips Added)

Very pretty guitar, and it sounds great. But I gotta agree with the previous poster about those crooked ferrules - No offense, but that would be a deal-breaker for me.
  4. Telechamp

The 'guitars improve with age' myth.

I can't compare older vs newer as I don't have a vintage Strat, but I agree that my 2011 American Standard Strat is a fantastic guitar. Over at the Strat forum, the 2011's seem to get a lot of love. I know 2011 was the last year for the highly-touted "American Strat" alnico V stock pickups in...
  5. Telechamp

NGD! Plain top anyone?

That ain't no plain top! :bow But I love it!
  6. Telechamp

How many guitars do you have? How many is too many?

Right at 30, but I mostly play around 8-10 favorites. I guess it's time to thin the herd some... (I've been saying that for awhile now...) :huh
  7. Telechamp

NGD: Maton

That's a beauty!
  8. Telechamp

Amp Stand Advice

Great! Hope it works well for you. Let us know how it worked out.
  9. Telechamp

Amp Stand Advice

I have found these On Stage RS7500 Tiltback stands to be very stable. Adjustable tilt, as well. I had a Quik-Lok stand that collapsed on me with my DRRI, so no more of those... But these On Stage Tiltback stands have been really stable. Gotta say I'm impressed with them.
  10. Telechamp

Vintage Japanese electric guitars a love-hate relationship...

My buddy has four 1960's Japanese hollow bodies (and has modded some of them), but he loves 'em.
  11. Telechamp

Amp Stand Advice

Same here. I got one for my Vox AC15 and liked it so much that I went and got another one for my DRRI.
  12. Telechamp

Help! I put a ding in my Strat neck!

I just put two small dings on the back of the neck of my 2011 American Standard Strat in the same week, last week... :FM I had no dings at all on it in the nine years that I've had it - other than a small ding on the headstock (when it was brand new) due to an onstage collision with the bass...
  13. Telechamp

Hey guys, I bought a new guitar strap. Show us yours!

Fender Road Worn strap