Tonelover
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings Media Albums About Post areas

• Tonelover
      Love the BKP alnico Nailbomb in my 2013 LP Traditional. I think it's less bassy than the Warpig but have never tried one. In Drop D and...
    • Tonelover
      Tonelover replied to the thread New EVH amp day.
      Well, I spent some time with it last night and tonight. Did some A/B'ing between it and the JP and the Mesa does what I like better...
    • Tonelover
      Tonelover reacted to FractalRevenant's post in the thread New EVH amp day with Like Like.
      Congrats! And, as a fellow JP-2C owner, I greatly look forward to your extremely thorough and detailed comparison of your new 5153...
    • Tonelover
      Tonelover reacted to USMarine75's post in the thread New EVH amp day with Like Like.
      OP, congrats and Happy NAD! Couldn’t disagree more with the “it’s only a Drop-Q djents machine” amp. Sigh. You know it’s a clone of...
    • Tonelover
      Tonelover reacted to LPMojoGL's post in the thread New EVH amp day with Like Like.
      Congrats! I bought one a few months ago. It's a great sounding amp with nice functionality. The clean channel is actually kinda...
    • Tonelover
      Tonelover replied to the thread New EVH amp day.
      Good question. I just felt with all the mystique around Eddie's sought after brown sound, the original, that putting an EVH logo on...
    • Tonelover
      Tonelover posted the thread New EVH amp day in Amps and Cabs.
      5150 III Stealth 50 watt was just delivered, very excited to try it out. I never looked in to them before, dismissing the whole EVH...
    • Tonelover
      Tonelover replied to the thread 5150 album amp?.
      It may be, I don't really know. I recall that Eddie was using a Steinberger Transtrem in which the pitch of all the strings can be...
    • Tonelover
      Sure about that? LOL! Just teasing, a little. Sorry it happened.
    • Tonelover
      Tonelover replied to the thread JP-2C vs 5150 III?.
      Really appreciate the comments. The first black newest version I see that's around $800 will be on the way. Shouldn't take too long.
    • Tonelover
      Tonelover reacted to Jkist7's post in the thread JP-2C vs 5150 III? with Like Like.
      5153 is like the iPhone of the guitar world. Everyone has either owned one, hates them, or will own one at some point. Its a great amp...
    • Tonelover
      Tonelover reacted to ZEN Amps's post in the thread JP-2C vs 5150 III? with Like Like.
      They are not super similar sounding but they do crossover more than say a Mesa + Marshall variant. If you like the 5150 III then it's...
    • Tonelover
      I wouldn't write off the Mark V based on what I said. The Mark V with all it's modes can definitely get the low to mid gain. The JP-2C...
    • Tonelover
      The JP-2C is pretty weak in the low to mid gain sounds as well. I said earlier I had no complaints but if anything I guess that would be...
    • Tonelover
      Tonelover reacted to hatsubai's post in the thread JP-2C vs 5150 III? with Like Like.
      Both are good and both sound different from each other to justify owning one of each IMO. 5150 III will be like a modded SLO and give...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom