Recent content by too many hobbie

1. too many hobbie

Empty Case Storage

Consider the inside lining and the adhesives used to make them look so good. Moisture and mould may be a consideration in the PNW. A cushy LP case would make a great place to sleep for cold mice. Tolex is also held on with adhesives. Short term might be no problem but time always seems to slip...
  2. too many hobbie

Funk Rock Instrumental

Good stuff Man!
  3. too many hobbie

More than one board.....

I ended up taking extra pedals and putting together a PT mini board with it, mostly to accommodate a Fishman Aura box for my acoustic. Threw on an extra delay and reverb pedal, and there is room for an OD to use with electric. The other board is a PT Jr. that is a more complete electric setup...
  4. too many hobbie

Anybody else think Black Friday and Cyber Monday were a massive bore?

Extra 15% off the right item on Reverb.com got me to jump for a great deal on a RaMbler. Best Black Friday yet.
  5. too many hobbie

Carr Rambler tubes info thread

Band sounds good. Nice organ sound there too.
  6. too many hobbie

Hamer Newport love

Love mine too. Natural with the spruce top and Seths. Shoreline Gold looks good on that.
  7. too many hobbie

Sorry, I need a OD pedal suggestion...

Consider the Lovepedal Amp 11? Gold version sounds good everywhere and the COT50 is already there.
  8. too many hobbie

Sold 1996 G&L Legacy

How heavy is she and what pickups are in there? Thanks
  9. too many hobbie

A, B or C?

Too late for "a" unless that was your decision. In that case, congratulations, well done.
  10. too many hobbie

NGD - Schecter Corsair

Seth Lovers with all new wiring and a new PIO cap. Sounds great!
  11. too many hobbie

2 HB Tele type guitar pickup recommendations

I put a set of Gibson '57/'57+ I had laying around in mine just to see, and they've stayed there for a while now. Rocks pretty good.
  12. too many hobbie

My disappointment with Semi hollow and options.

Check out a Schecter Corsair. Stock it's pretty good, but better with a pickup swap. Well built guitar for not stupid money.
  13. too many hobbie

Show your Telecasters!

What's the specific color name for that one? Beautiful!