Recent content by TrickinSid

1. TrickinSid

Ride Captain Ride

Excellent song....takes me back to my teen years. :)
  2. TrickinSid

NAD - Tophat Super Deluxe

Dang....nice - enjoy!
  3. TrickinSid

“They Just Seem A Little Weird” KISS, Cheap Trick, Aerosmith and Starz (New Book, 70’s rock)

Was just listening to Starz....ha. Saw them in Toledo, OH...Sports Arena back in the 70s. I think they opened up for Angel. Was a great show. Back when you could see 3 bands for $15!!!
  4. TrickinSid

What is the one song you have difficulty playing?

When I played in a cover band...I worked on many different leads. None of them were really difficult...we played standard rock songs - but that's my style - I played them pretty good... I think. :) It's only rock n roll! There are leads I hear and think....I could spend hours and learn...
  5. TrickinSid

New Guild Surfliner guitar line

Normal toggle instead of the switches, and make the headstock smaller. I'd consider then.
  6. TrickinSid

Post a pic of yourself playing a guitar when you were younger

13....1975. Silvertone amp....Kingston guitar.
  7. TrickinSid

What was it like hearing Black Sabbath in 1969-1970?

I was 13 (1975?) when a friend of mine...who was 15 played it for me on his kick a$$ stereo system. He played it loud. Wow......quite an amazing experience. Saw them live when I was...maybe 27. Unreal.....LOUD!!!
  8. TrickinSid

Making fun music with my young sons. Video Killed the Radio Star :)

Very nice...thanks for sharing. Your kids will love watching this when they get older.
  9. TrickinSid

Good modeler for straight up amp tones

Ampli-Firebox sounds great IMHO. Someone in the emporium had one for sale....I think $170.
  10. TrickinSid

LAST DAY - 3 Sets of Strings - 4th Free

Just ordered some...thanks for the offer. :)
  11. TrickinSid

NGD! Fender Ultra Luxe Telecaster Trans Surf Green

F.....n.....nice! Enjoy. :)
  12. TrickinSid

Not A Keef Urban fan, but his Strat is awesome!

He is an amazing guitarist and entertainer. See him live.
  13. TrickinSid

NGD: took trip on struggle bus for this one

Dang.....that's a nice looking guitar. I would assume worth the extra hassle?! Enjoy. :)
Top Bottom