Recent content by U65_RN

1. U

Best Clean Solid State Analog Guitar Amp?

I’ve used the Rumble 500 for looping gigs (guitar and Roland guitar synth). Sounds great.
  2. U

Focusrite Question:

Thank you very much for your response. I will give it a try.
  3. U

Focusrite Question:

I have a Focusrite 18i8 3rdGeneration interface which l am using with GarageBand on a MacBook Pro. I can hear the music from GarageBand thru the Focusrite but if l upload a track to LANDR website for mastering l can’t hear the mastered track thru the Focusrite. The LANDR audio from the...
  4. U

Allergic Reaction to Linseed Oile

I had three guitars repaired. The repairman used linseed oil on all three guitars. As soon as I started to play them the left side of my throat became swollen and my left ear began to hurt. I played the guitars again the next day and the same thing happened. Has anyone ever heard of anything...
  5. U

Allergic Reaction to Linseed Oil

I had three guitars repaired. The repairman used linseed oil on all 3 guitars. Very soon after I started to play the guitars the left side of my throat became swollen and there was pain in my left ear. I played the guitars again the next day and the same thing happened. Has anyone ever heard of...
  6. U

Harmony HC32 Pedalboard and Case

Has anyone tried one of these? Also considering Pedaltrain but this is a lot less expensive. I realize that the Harmony board is flat (no wires or power supply underneath).
  7. U

Mini Pedal for Reverse Delay Sounds

Does anyone have any experience with the Koogoo Digital Delay Pedal? I’m looking for a mini pedal with reverse delay sounds to add to my board. Thank you!
  8. U

Can I Safely Run a BOSS ME-80 and Digitech Jamman Stereo Looper with a One Spot?

Thank you very much for the info. Much appreciated!!!
  9. U

Can I Safely Run a BOSS ME-80 and Digitech Jamman Stereo Looper with a One Spot?

Can I safely run a BOSS ME-80 and Digitech Jamman Stereo Looper with a One Spot? Boss ME-80 is 9V 200 mA Digitech Jamman is 9V 1.3 A I have used One Spot with ME-80 but never tried it with Jamman (or both). Thank you.
  10. U

Power Supply Question

Thank you!
  11. U

Power Supply Question

Thank you!
  12. U

Power Supply Question

Hi, I am using the following: Roland GR09 Guitar synth 12v 500 mA (I am using recommended Boss power adapter) Boss ME-80 9V 200 mA (I am using a One Spot) DigiTech JamMan Stereo 9V 1.3 A (I am using power supply that came with it)...
  13. U

What pedal do you wish existed?

Digitech Freqout
  14. U

Guitar/Guitar Synth and Looper

Hi, This is a video for my song "A". I have been doing looping gigs in NJ. Some are "cocktail party" music and some are spacy, ambient weirdness like this video. I have opened shows for many classic rock and blues acts that have passed through NJ and was lucky enough to open 2 shows for The...
Top Bottom