Recent content by uptheoctave

1. uptheoctave

I don't understand why people use UPS and FedEx

The only time I've ever had a massive problem was with USPS where a one off custom guitar, shipped from Texas to the UK, was essentially lost for 5 months. I got it in the end but it was very stressful.
  2. uptheoctave

How to remove prs tremolo springs

Epic trolling.
  3. uptheoctave

Forshage Neo-H Koa build

I have a pair of Orions- a hollow and a solid. What spec are you going for?
  4. uptheoctave

Forshage Neo-H Koa build

Ha- was just about to post it.
  5. uptheoctave

Forshage Neo-H Koa build

Thanks, I love it. Yes I believe he has.
  6. uptheoctave

Forshage Neo-H Koa build

Updated (and completed) pics:
  7. uptheoctave

Forshage Neo-H Koa build

Fully hollow, aside from the trem support.
  8. uptheoctave

Forshage Neo-H Koa build

I've mentioned this on a few threads but figured it needed its own. My mother passed away 2 years ago and I used part of the inheritance to commission a guitar from Chris Forshage. I already have a pair of Chris' headless Orion model but this time I was looking for something a bit special. We...
  9. uptheoctave

Forshage Galaxy Custom Build

Thank you- yes it is a very special piece of Koa. The guitar was a 'present' from my mum's estate. Before died she said I should have a guitar made.
  10. uptheoctave

Forshage Galaxy Custom Build

Congrats- it looks amazing. Chris is building me a hollow Neo with Tornipulator at the moment. I have a pair of Orions already. My next will be a Galaxy with Tornipulator. Here is a pic:
  11. uptheoctave

Worst Studio Gear That You’ve Owned?

Behringer MX8000 24 channel console. That thing broke down every week. Haven't owned a Behringer product since.
  12. uptheoctave

Well I did it, just bought an Axe III and FC-12

I've recently upgraded from a II to a III and liking it much. I do still prefer the Kemper for mid gain, slightly broken up stuff but I love the Axe III for everything else.
  13. uptheoctave

Donna Lee – post your take

Never had it as fast as the OP. Here is the head at 200bpm: DONNA LEE
Top Bottom