• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Recent content by urlkonig

1. urlkonig

K&K + Tonedexter vs Anthem SL

In my experience, the ToneDexter seems to work BEST with the K&K. I tested my ToneDexter with an undersaddle piezo, and wasn't pleased. I had tried and abandoned K&K's 10+ years ago, but they really seem to be the transducer that the ToneDexter "likes." I've got them in my Guitars, Mandolin...
  2. urlkonig

Several pro pickup systems heard back to back

Steve Earle was running through a Fishman Aura the last time I saw him live. Definitely not a sound I would want from my rig.
  3. urlkonig

Profiler for Acoustics - Baggs Soundscape

I love my Tonedexter -- However, the clips of the Baggs unit are not reassuring at this point. I heard strong UST characteristics in the NAMM examples. Perhaps they'll release something that presents it in a better manner around the time they start shipping them.
  4. VibroPrince2

VibroPrince2

5. VibroPrince1

VibroPrince1

6. urlkonig

bluguitar cabs - nano cab and fat cab

I'm trying to decide between the nano cab and the fat cab as well -- I'd love to hear from anyone who has owned or played through both.
  7. urlkonig

A Collings Forum...

Thank you -- just re-signed-up.
  8. urlkonig

Sold Rutters One-Piece Ash Stratocaster Body -- Loaded (Fralin, Callaham)

Sold. Parting out my long-time Strat. The neck has sold, and I'd optimally like to sell the body with all the components in place. Will consider selling them separately, depending on interest. Rutters one-piece swamp ash body -- very light. Mark Rutters told me that it was 3.5 lbs when I...
  9. urlkonig

Sold PartsCaster Strat - Warmoth Brazilian neck sold

I've had a good offer on the neck alone, so I'm ending this thread. The Loaded body will be for sale in the Music Gear Parts and Accessories Emporium.
  10. urlkonig

Sold PartsCaster Strat - Warmoth Brazilian neck sold

The Neck has been sold separately -- moving the loaded body to the Parts and Accessories Emporium. SOLD--Warmoth Full soft-V "Boatneck" profile --Rutters one-piece swamp ash body -- very light. Mark Rutters told me that it was 3.5 lbs when I originally ordered it. I finished it with thin...
  11. urlkonig

NAD Carr Skylark

I liked the Creamback Neo best of the speakers I auditioned for the amp, but I never was able to get the sound I wanted. I ended up deciding that the Skylark just wasn't the amp I needed.
Top Bottom