• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!
  • If you are seeing this, you are on the new TGP servers. Bear with us as we work out any issues related to the move. The end result should be a far better snappier experience on TGP. *Notice: You can close this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner.

Recent content by Vegas Bob

1. Vegas Bob

I dare you - What's the best-sounding amp you've ever played?

1960 Fender Tweed Bassman. 2nd place Marshall Black Flag.
  2. Vegas Bob

Sold Komet K.O.D.A

We're downsizing our home and I'm going all acoustic so look for pedals, guitars, amps and cabinets. Those who know me know it's all top flight gear. Used only in my smoke free studio. No Velcro. Pristine condition. As with all Komet products the K.O.D.A is simply killer especially if you crave...
  3. Vegas Bob

FS Divided By 13 Highball (Early Version)

We're downsizing our home and I'm going all acoustic so look for pedals, guitars, amps and cabinets. Those who know me know it's all top flight gear. Used only in my smoke free studio. No Velcro. Pristine condition. The Divided By 13 Highball pedal I'm selling is an early version which IMO was...
  4. Vegas Bob

FS Keeley Compressor GC-2 Limiting Amplifier

We're downsizing our home and I'm going all acoustic so look for pedals, guitars, amps and cabinets. Those who know me know it's all top flight gear. Used only in my smoke free studio. No Velcro. Pristine condition. This pedal is more than a normal compressor. It simply adds MAGIC to your tone...
  5. Vegas Bob

Sold Cornerstone Gladio Version 1

We're downsizing our home and I'm going all acoustic so look for pedals, guitars, amps and cabinets. Those who know me know it's all top flight gear. Used only in my smoke free studio. No Velcro. Pristine condition. First up is a new Cornerstone Gladio Version 1 pedal. I ordered it before we...