• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.
  • On Thursday, January 20, 2022, starting at 7 pm EST, We will take the forum offline to do the necessary upgrades. Estimates are a possible 3-hour total downtime to complete the process. So mark your calendar to play your guitar.

Recent content by * velcro-fly *

1. * velcro-fly *

How is the Soldano SLO 30 holding up?

Exactly. I also want to see the posts from people that are using it in an actual band format, playing it as intended with other instruments present. GAT is one of the few to mention hearing it being used that way, and that guy knows whats up...very often the sounds people dial in at home are...
  2. * velcro-fly *

WTB Marshall SV20H

Got it! Hooking you up with TGP member @jason wallis for more info and photos, its his amp :cool: I've played it, its a screamer for sure, looks super cool too.
  3. * velcro-fly *

WTB Marshall SV20H

Any interest in a Limited Edition Blue SV20 combo ??
  4. * velcro-fly *

My Howard Dumble story (RIP)

To this day Lindley remain possibly my greatest influence, seldom out of my Top 3 favorite guys on any given day. He used those amps on just about every quirky instrument he played, it wasn't limited to only his slide but yeah, that's where it wailed the most
  5. * velcro-fly *

Sold Strat neck

No problem! Send me photos when you get it bolted on!
  6. * velcro-fly *

Sold Strat neck

Photos sent
  7. * velcro-fly *

Sold Strat neck

I've got a Musikraft all maple Strat neck that checks off all of your boxes (10 radius, finished, med frets, tuners and nut included, bolt on ready to go...) I'll get photos later for you.
  8. * velcro-fly *

WTB Wanted: Gibson ES-339 in Olive Drab Green color

Inbox cleared ! thx
  9. * velcro-fly *

FS New in box Bogner Goldfinger super lead 45

Pretty sure it the Bogner pedals only at BAD...cabinets are still farmed out too. Great amp amp either way.
  10. * velcro-fly *

P-90 enthusiasts

I've got two sets of them.. Hot bridge version in my Hamer Korina Special (my main gigging guitar) and a regular set going in a wrap tail mutt I'm building. I had a set of Wagner's in the Hamer that were great, right up until we were in any club with neon light and it rendered the guitar...
  11. * velcro-fly *

My Howard Dumble story (RIP)

Dumble thread yes and its sad we've lost a person of that magnitude...but I'll toot JB's horn a little since that's not his style... JB is a phenom player and person in his own right, and before his Santana involvement was in the band WAR for a few epic years as their sole guitar player. Kind...
  12. * velcro-fly *

Those that own the Wizard MC25...

To be clear - I'm using it in the loop for a volume boost only to get just above the band for solos, not using the EQ sliders at all to tone shape. This pedal really bumps the volume and doesn't do anything to the tone if you don't want it, just lots more of what's already there. You for sure...
  13. * velcro-fly *

Hahah especially after you "discovered" the Black Cat mod ;)
  14. * velcro-fly *

Gig # 3 in the books from Saturday with my updated version MC25. As usual it delivered and then some. Amp sounds so freaking good that at one point I thought yet again "why do I need anything else besides this (these) amp?" I'm really digging the changes to the rhythm channel but overall...
  15. * velcro-fly *

WTB Wanted: Gibson ES-339 in Olive Drab Green color

Yep! I know you do some b@d@ss finish work too...for a moment I was considering hitting you up to shoot this one, then I priced a refret for it and had some sticker shock. It makes more sense to continue to chase this unicorn that has a fatter neck and fatter frets already. Still looking.
Top Bottom