Recent content by vinni

1. V

TC Electronic Plethora X5

Quick Start Guide is up : https://media63.music-group.com/media/PLM/data/docs/P0D9M/PLETHORA%20X5_QSG_EN.pdf Vinni
  2. V

Yeah, I know... But Midi Tru means it doesn't sent out midiprogramchanges when you switch to another effectboard on the Plethora. So my amp (responds to midiprogchanges for switching channels) won't receive programchanges from the Plethora Vinni
  3. V

No MIDI Out? That's a BIG mistake TC! Vinni
  4. V

The Rockboard thread - Discussion and experiences with the new 2018 Rockboard line

Does this mean that the CS7 also fit underneath the Tres? Vinni
  5. V

The Rockboard thread - Discussion and experiences with the new 2018 Rockboard line

Hi girls and guys, I have this Truetone CS7. Do you think it will fit underneath the Tres 3.1? Thanks..... Vinni
  6. V

Nux Cerberus - anyone else using one, tips/tricks

Hi, I also bought the Cerberus. It will be the only pedal in front of my feet with a midi cable going to a small rack controlling a Laney IRT Studio. Now..... I don't want a powersupply loose on the floor. So I was thinking about a trick I used in the past. In the past I used the outer pins...
  7. V

NEW Wampler Terraform - Multi-Modulation Machine

The first one who puts them up together on Youtube deserves a cookie! Vinni
  8. V

Connecting MP3 player to Nux Cerberus

With the headphonessocket this might be a very usefull practicing tool. But there's no aux in. Is it some how possible to connect an MP3 player to the Cerberus? Vinni
  9. V

BOSS KATANA 刀 amplifiers

I choose the Peterson because of the sweetened tunings. In the past I like those om their pedaltuners too. Vinni
  10. V

BOSS KATANA 刀 amplifiers

That reply was intended for the post of Clifford-D. Vinni
  11. V

BOSS KATANA 刀 amplifiers

Uhuh.....;) Vinni
  12. V

BOSS KATANA 刀 amplifiers

I know....but the Peterson was also cheaper than the Pulytune 3. All things considered...I choose the Peterson....personal preferences. Vinni
  13. V

BOSS KATANA 刀 amplifiers

True.... I just changed my mind....that's all. I stopped playing in bands and gigging five years ago. So I'm catching up with all the new toys like the Peterson clip-on. Did not know it existed. I also wasn't aware that posts could be liked. Times they are a-changing. :) Vinni
  14. V

BOSS KATANA 刀 amplifiers

Bought the GA-FC today and a tuner. Not the Polytune 3......but a clip-on. :rolleyes:....yeah I know.... I stumbled upon the Peterson clip on Had some Petersons in the past. It's very accurate, cheaper and I don't need two cables to the amp. Vinni