• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Recent content by xdisciplex

1. X

P&W Rigs/Pedalboards

No i just completed it recently. Theres some high gain amp clips on my ig under the name ghost_thief but no clips with this board yet. I built this board to use with a DR Z prescription es for when i play p&w stuff, i mostly play metal music and dont need a board like this for that stuff...
  2. X

Sold JHS Panther Cub

Any intrest in a trex replica
  3. X

Mesa Mark V vs Multi Watt Dual Rec

I owned a couple of both and i always liked the mark better. Its a great amp.
  4. X

Guitar Rooms...need ideas and pics

Couple people pm'd me about where i got the skull pillows, they came from target but it was a year ago and i dont think they sell them anymore.
  5. X

Men and Modeling

Sometimes don when your in the mood and your wearing your cut off jeans and its hot and sweaty you gotta think LONG and HARD do i want a real amp for my tonez ? or do i wanna SWALLOW my pride and play a line6 or a axefx, i personally have not been Aroused by a modeller yet, I want my tubez.
  6. X

Amp Repair in Miami

I always used gary at alpha kinetics in pompano.
  7. X

The Silver Jubilee Appreciation Thread

The jube is my favorite marshall.
  8. X

Name A Guitar U Couldn't Bond With~But U So Wanted too!! (include pics if U got 'em!)

Fender custom shop danny gatton tele, i liked the guitar and it sounded great but i didnt like the fat neck, i never could bond with it and i sold it to deathmonkey.
  9. X

Are people still rockin' PRS Custom 24's or are they outta style?

I still like prs guitars, i have a tremonti tribal, cu22 and cu24 and i wished i had a couple more. Very nice guitars to be honest about it.
  10. X

Best signature guitar you own?

I would say its my rossington and pearly gates les pauls, and my esp jh2 hetfield explorer.
  11. X

Guitar Rooms...need ideas and pics

I dont have bass,drums or recording gear but i do have a mini fridge, some red walls, flatscreen tv, alienware laptop and soon will have a 27in imac, a few guitars and amps and a couch i hate. overall its a good place to hang with friends. I have a bunch of other guitars that are in their cases...
  12. X

What acoustic do you play?...and

Currently playing a taylor 714ce, if i buy another acoustic to go with it i will get a 814ce or martin hd28.
  13. X

Best Gibson Dealer?

I also recommed daves, i bought a jimmy page number 2 from him and he was a pleasure to deal with, the music zoo is another dealer i bought from a few times and they also treated me very well, marks guitar loft is another great choice.