• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Recent content by Young Dad

1. Young Dad

When you buy a new amp, do you expect it to be rattle free?

Interesting. Because of the tone produced or because of damage to the amp? Or something I am not considering?
  2. Young Dad

When you buy a new amp, do you expect it to be rattle free?

I have never bought a new combo. mom thinking of getting a hand wired Princeton. Is it unreasonable for me to expect it to be rattle free even when dimed? What have your experiences been?
  3. Young Dad

Could you experts point me towards who makes this amp?

Does anyone make this: Princeton circuit- black or brown face Reverb and tremolo 12” speaker Some kind of master volume/attenuator I’m assuming this has been asked before, my apologies. I tried searching and only came up with Milkman. Thanks
  4. Young Dad

What effect is this? Radiohead

It’s from twenty years ago if that helps
  5. Young Dad

What effect is this? Radiohead

Comes in at 0:07
  6. Young Dad

What is the most bottom heavy fuzz?

“Expense on control” what do you mean? As in too much bass to be controllable?
  7. Young Dad

What is the most bottom heavy fuzz?

Which has the most low end?
  8. Young Dad

Upgrading MacBook, any advice?

Thanks for the input. I’m going with the 16GB!
  9. Young Dad

I realize this is a reach but does anyone know how to hook up a monitor to one of these new MacBooks? I tried googling it but no dice. My monitor has a mini DisplayPort
  10. Young Dad

I’ve been debating 8GB or 16. Do you run logic on 8? Any issues?
  11. Young Dad

My 13 year old MacBook finally died. I mainly use it to run Logic Pro and make my home demos. I was going to replace it with the most basic 13” MacBook available. Bad idea? Anything I should look out for? I figure even the bottom of the offerings has way better specs than what I’m accustomed...
  12. Young Dad

Anyone know what amp this is? Mesa?

I wonder where they sell them with that wood finish. Probly cost $8k
  13. Young Dad

Anyone know what amp this is? Mesa?

It sounds great in the YouTube video I pulled this from but I just don’t know what it is. maybe a mess dual rec but I have never seen one that looked like that. Anyone know specifics?
  14. Hex

Hex

Hex
Top Bottom