Search results

1. nibus

Sold Gibson '59 Reissue Les Paul R9 VOS 2008 Ice Tea Pearly Gates Vibe Relic

Relisted with a lower price! For sale is one of my most prized guitars, a 2008 Ice Tea R9. This Les Paul is altogether one of, if not the best Les Pauls I have ever owned. The top has an incredible flame that is viewable from all angles (no "peak-a-boo" flame here!) The color and flame is...
  2. nibus

Sold Warmoth Musikraft Fender Stratocaster - Stunning Flame Maple Top!

Condition: Incredible Musikraft mahogany body with flame maple top and a very thin nitro finish. The flame on this body will make your '59 LP jealous! You can see some very light check marks and the finish sinking into the wood-grain in the pics. Musikraft doesn't even make these bodies...
  3. nibus

Sold Vaschenko S-Style Strat Blonde, 5A Flame Neck!

Here's an incredible Vaschenko Strat with an eye-popping 5A flame maple neck. This is one of the nicest Strats I have owned. The overall fit and finish is superb. The blonde finish looks fantastic and is semi translucent to allow the ash wood grain to peak through. The finish does have a...
  4. nibus

Sold Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro III 3T 2015 Ice Tea - NOW $1350

Here's a sweet Les Paul Traditional Pro from 2015. Not to worry - this one does not have the "botched" improvements from that year. Nut width is standard 1 11/16, and no robot tuners. I've carefully gigged with this on a few occasions and it's been a joy to play. The tonal options are huge...
  5. nibus

Sold Gibson Custom Shop Historic '58 Les Paul 2016 - Desert Island Top!

Today I'm listing the most beautiful Les Paul in my collection. I purchased this brand new from Breeze guitars in 2017. The first photo is from their original listing. I searched far and wide for this specific top, with perfect flame and lots of marbling, flecks, and grain. I have never...
  6. nibus

Sold Pine Telecaster - Dano Vibe PENDING

Here's an incredible Partscaster Tele I picked up a while back that has had some seriously great work done on it. I've debated on letting this go for a long time because the neck is a little thinner than I like, yet it plays and sounds just really really great... But I think I'm ready. The...
  7. nibus

Sold Randall JTM MTS Module (JTM45)

Here's the Randall "JTM" module that is modeled after the classic Marshall JTM45 amp. I really like the sound of this particular module. It has that bluesy, buttery, fat tone that old JTM's have. It's also really versatile and goes from pretty clean to downright mean with solo-territory gain...
  8. nibus

Sold Gibson 490R / 490T Humbuckers with Black Covers, $100 Shipped

Here is a pair of Gibson 490R and 490T pickups that have been modified with black covers. These look really cool in a guitar with black trim, for that sweet "stealth" look! There are some minor scratches as you can see, but nothing major. The output on these is 7.97 and 8.24. The values...
  9. nibus

Sold Gibson '58 Explorer Reissue Historic 2014 Natural, '59 Neck - Reduced

Here's a killer and very rare '58 Explorer Historic Reissue. This Explorer is in pristine condition, verging on mint. I would say 9.5/10. This Explorer is just beautiful in every way. The 1-piece body has superb figuring. This is one from my collection that is so beautiful I just haven't...
  10. nibus

Sold Warmoth Stratocaster Neck Premium Birdseye Maple Sperzel

Here's a beautiful premium birdseye maple Strat neck from Warmoth loaded with Sperzel tuners. The maple has lots of birdseye figuring along with some flame as well. Specs: - Modern construction - Birdseye maple / Indian Rosewood - Nitro finish - 10"-16" Radius - 1 11/16 Nut width (1.70") -...
  11. nibus

HSS Strat Humbucker for Authentic Split Single Coil/Quack Tones

Hi guys, I'm looking at options for creating a versatile all-in-one gigging Strat that is capable of all the classic single coil and quack tones while also having humbucking options in the bridge. I know there is no perfect solution for this, as both tones are a compromise. I am looking for a...
  12. nibus

Sold 1981 Gibson Les Paul Standard Wine Red - Lowered

I picked this up some time ago with the intention of mastering the Floyd better. But I've come to the conclusion that it's just not really my style. This is an '81 Standard in Wine Red that has been modded to fit a surface mount Kahler Floyd style trem. It's in pretty good shape considering...
  13. nibus

Sold Vaschenko '59 Singlecut - Brazilian, Monster Top

I'm crazy to do this, but I'm finding I prefer a slightly larger '58 neck these days. So I'm moving this to fund a new build from him. Vaschenko's need no introduction around here, but suffice it to say these are incredible in every way. Attention to detail is the best I've seen in a Les...
  14. nibus

Looking to downsize board with an AIO Modulation device...

Hiya fellas, I need a small, multi-modulation device for my board. Currently I'm using the very compact Pedaltrain Nano+ board so I don't have room for multiple pedals. This will be for a cover band that does everything from Zepplin to Pearl Jam. I've been thinking about a couple different...
  15. nibus

Sold Gibson Les Paul Junior 2015 Sunburst - Lollar, Klusons, Emerson

Here's a sweet Les Paul Junior from 2015 that has had some serious upgrades done - - Lollar P90 - Robot tuners replaced with Klusons - Brass nut replaced with Tusq (original included) - Emerson vintage wiring kit - Tortoise Shell Pickguard Its in excellent condition with very little wear, and...
  16. nibus

Sold 2013 Gibson Historic Wildwood '54 Reissue Les Paul Oxblood, Rare - Price Drop!

Here's a gem I thought I'd never sell - my 2013 Wildwood Oxblood R4. This was part of a handful of limited 2013 Oxblood R4's sold by Wildwood. As such, it has all the 2013 improvements - hide glue neck joint, sleeveless truss rod, correct dyes, etc. The color and finish on this is hands down...
  17. nibus

Sold 1977 Fender Stratocaster Blackie, Callaham Trem, Nice Weight, Demo added

From the CBS era, a '77 Strat with a nice weight at 7 lbs 11 oz. For a 40 year old, this Strat is in excellent shape, and shows lots of natural checking from over the years. There are a bumps and nicks, but overall it's looking great for its age. When you open the case, you can really smell...
  18. nibus

Sold Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded T 2016 - Featherweight

Hi guys, Here's a nice Les Paul Studio with a nice weight at 7.75 lbs weight-relieved. Gibson has really stepped up their game on these newer Studio T's. I cherry-picked this one for it's weight and color with the intention of leaving it in my practice space. Condition-wise this is in...
  19. nibus

Sold Gibson '61 Zebra Humbucker Pickup Set

These are Gibson's 2014 '61 humbuckers, which were a slight variation on the Burstbucker but with more asymmetrical coils, for a little more of a single coil vibe. Very cool pickups but I have two sets. Full leads with quick connect ends, 4 conductor. These came in the 2014 LP Peace, LPM, and...
  20. nibus

Sold Gibson '57 Reissue R7 Les Paul Red Sparkle, Mini-Humbuckers, Rare

I really don't want to sell this one but I need to clear some funds so away it goes. This is part of a limited run from 2010 with mini-humbuckers and three different finishes - gold, blue sparkle, and red sparkle. I fell in love with this the moment it arrived. The finish is in one word...
  21. nibus

Sold Seymour Duncan Phat Cat P-90 Pickup Set Chrome SPH90-1

Here's a pair of Phat Cat P90 Humbuckers in excellent shape. These will give you a more clear and single-coil like sound in your humbucker equipped guitar. There is plenty of lead left and they were just installed one time in a Les Paul. $99 Shipped via PayPal From Seymour: Want the...
  22. nibus

Sold Sonic Blue Les Paul

Hi guys, This is a project I worked on for quite some time. I've always like the color Sonic Blue and thought it would look great on a Les Paul. So, I had my luthier refinish an LPJ in Sonic Blue nitro, and add the faux binding on the side, as well as nitro'ing the back to preserve the wood...
  23. nibus

Sold Seymour Duncan SP90-1 Vintage Soapbar P-90 Pickup Set - Lowered

Seymour Duncan SP90-1 P90 Pickup set with black covers here. These are fantastic sounding P90's that are made faithfully to original vintage specs. Readings are: Neck - 7.94K Bridge - 9.36K Tons of lead left. $130 $120 Shipped From Seymour Duncan: If you’re after an authentic...
  24. nibus

Sold 1980 Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White - Now $2800 Shipped

Here's another piece from my collection that I'm looking to move onto someone else. This vintage Norlin era LP Custom is in amazing shape for its age. The nitro has aged beautifully to that Randy Rhoads cream. The binding is in excellent shape, and the frets are original with almost no wear...
  25. nibus

Sold AllParts Stratocaster Strat Neck with Klusons, Rosewood, Aged

Hi guys, here is a sweet Allparts neck that has been aged with amber nitro. The back has been finished in tung-oil for a very smooth satin feel. Very easy to play and feels great in your hands. No sticky feel on the back. Includes Kluson tuners and bone nut. Neck is completely straight...