Search results

1. S

PRS Private Stock

Great posts, thanks guys. I gigged with my old PRS and had a blast tonight with a power trio. I did find myself wishing I had my 1964 Strat in my hands on a couple of solos. The 1:1 ratio is a great analysis of guitars. I guess the posts and my playing tonight answered a lot of questions...
  2. S

PRS Private Stock

I've seen and played a PRS Private Stock and they are nice but are they as nice as the price tags? I have a 1995 PRS 10 top and it's a great guitar. I wanted to get some feedback on the PS guitars from people who have giged with them.
  3. S

Tom Anderson Hollow T vs. Tom Anderson Contoured T

That's ok, I'm just trying to get answers about the sound of each the t's that Tom Anderson makes, the hollow, the contoured and the regular.
  4. S

Tom Anderson Hollow T vs. Tom Anderson Contoured T

I have been looking at the Tom Anderson T's. Can anyone tell me the difference between the sound of these two guitars? I'm thinking about buying one and I would really like to hear from the GP community. Thanks
  5. S

Show me your vintage Strat

Now that's a story that brings a grown man to tears:( What a beauty. I'm so sorry, hope something really good happens to you and you can buy another one.
  6. S

Show me your vintage Strat