Search results

1. O

The Original Memory Man

Some gut shots. I think this must be a prototype? No idea when it was built. It will never see a place on my pedalboard. I don’t record at home. Keep it? Sell it? Send it to the “Some Vintage Pedal Museum”?
  2. O

The Original Memory Man

I suppose I would need to open it up to get the age? It was owned by my father in law. He was a keyboard player in a jazz band and he used it for gigging. After he died a couple of years ago (80 years old) we found it among the mountain of his musical life. IDK if it needs repair as much as a...
  3. O

The Original Memory Man

Good news. If you plug into the correct output the Delay works. Yes, I am an idiot. Bad news. Howard Davis no longer repairs these (but an awesome guy to respond so quickly).
  4. O

The Original Memory Man

Sorry. Original. From EHX. With built in 2 prong plug.
  5. O

The Original Memory Man

Where might I get this repaired?
  6. O

NGD: 30th St Matt Brewster Rust Tele Love!!

Same here. Same Rust Tele. No changes from the day I got it. For me, the best neck ever.
  7. O

Acoustic Duo Lighting

Looking for recommendations for an inexpensive (under $50) portable, adjustable intensity stage light for two acoustic guitars. Plug-in or battery/solar. It can sit on the ground or attach to a mic stand. We have a regular outdoor gig that goes 7-10p. By 9:00p the sun is down and the venue...
  8. O

Yup. Got 6 other guitars gathering dust. The Rust Tele is all that gets played.
  9. O

An Original EHX MM?

Well, it powers on and that's about it. Engaging the footswitch changes the level. Twisting all the knobs do nothing. Now on to deciding a) can it be fixed b) at what cost and c) is it worth it ("worth" being such a subjective word).
  10. O

An Original EHX MM?

MM Box by ogradyboy posted Nov 21, 2016 at 8:31 PM Here's the box. Lol. Prototype? MM by ogradyboy posted Nov 21, 2016 at 8:31 PMDocs by ogradyboy posted Nov 21, 2016 at 8:33 PM
  11. O

An Original EHX MM?

Original EHX MM by ogradyboy posted Nov 21, 2016 at 3:54 PM Found this while cleaning some family estate boxes. Wonder if it works? And what it sounds like? And what it's worth?
  12. O

Shout Out to Lava Cable

The email exchange went something like this: Me: Hey Mark, one of my Lava Cables may have developed a short after nearly 10 years of regular use. Can I ship it back to you for repair at my cost? Mark: Your free replacement is on its way. Here is the tracking info. It arrived 3 days later...
  13. O

HD500x in the heat

Thanks. So if my neck is cooking from the heat then the HD500x probably is also.
  14. O

HD500x in the heat

Played a 1pm gig yesterday in the 85-90F weather. The HD500x LCD display was all but useless. Even when shading can be helpful at lower temps to see the screen, the images are nearly completely gone at the higher temps. The images return when back at room temps. And, of course, on/off stomp...
  15. O

Image by ogradyboy posted Apr 30, 2016 at 8:24 AM Great guitars!
  16. O

Voodoo Labs PP2+ and OneSpot?

Great input. Love TGP!
  17. O

Thanks for the feedback. Just to clarify, yup daisy chaining. Don't want to use accessory port as it is being used by the other guitarist. I let him piggyback.
  18. O

I have too many pedals on the pedalboard (>8) that's needs a power source (PP2+ limits to 8). Does anyone know if a pedal cable for OneSpot (piggybacks 5 with one barrel connector) can be used to power multiple pedals using a single PP2+ input? I am not talking about using the accessory outlet...
  19. O

Using a powered mixer without speakers?

Thanks! Much appreciated.
  20. O

Using a powered mixer without speakers?

Our band is using a Bose L1 S for the PA. Can a Mackie 408S powered mixer be used for only sending the mic, guitar, etc signals out via the unpowered monitor out directly into the Bose analog input without damaging the Mackie because there will not be a speaker load from the Mackie to the Main...
  21. O

Truefire Sale this weekend

Corey, Jeff, Chris, Dave and the folks at Truefire having a sale this weekend. Worth the look (no affiliation).