Search results

1. jbp

FS KEMPER Profiler PowerHead

ttt
  2. jbp

FS KEMPER Profiler PowerHead

Kemper Profiler PowerHead - Near Mint - 600 watt head - Packed with hundreds of $$$ worth of professional profiles. The following will be included on a USB stick: Most of MBritt’s profile library BHP Henning Profiles (Henning Bottle Rocket) Michael Wegener profiles Multiple Amp Factory...
  3. jbp

WTB A Longshot - SOLOWAY w/Tremolo

bump
  4. jbp

FS FORSHAGE Redwood Orion w/RONIN Foilbuckers - $3200 OBO

Forshage Redwood Orion Dead mint, as new, original owner, non-smoking, etc. Comes with Forshage Orion gig bag. Many custom features and $$$ upgrades: Neck: Quarter-sawn Flamed Maple w/graphite reinforcements Fingerboard: Cocobolo Body: Redwood w/Cocobolo back. Semi-Hollow. Custom F-hole design...
  5. jbp

Neural DSP Quad Cortex

I’m holding out hope that it’s either @splatt or @Furilla
  6. jbp

Sold SUHR Classic S Antique Roasted (Limited Edition): H-S-S

Feel free to PM me with an offer.
  7. jbp

Sold SUHR Classic S Antique Roasted (Limited Edition): H-S-S

SUHR Classic S Antique Roasted (Limited Edition) Yes indeed, this is a limited edition - one that's actually special. Suhr only made 200 guitars in this entire series and that was spread across 4 diff. colors. Burgundy Mist was the hardest finish for me to find, but was well worth the effort...
  8. jbp

Neural DSP Quad Cortex

@doug castro Are mic sims and cab sims 2 separate functions? (I.e. can they be switched off or on independently of each other?)
  9. jbp

Neural DSP Quad Cortex

@doug castro Can the QC be run into a power amp and into a guitar cab (no cab or mic sims) while also running it to a PA system with the cab and mic sims? If yes, can this be done in stereo?
  10. jbp

Kauer Daylighter Express Deluxe - Neck Carve

With Ronin Foilbuckers, no less. Bet it sounds righteous! Doug makes good stuff.
  11. jbp

Since The Other Is Gone...post Cool Rock N Roll Pics!

Patti Smith and _______?
  12. jbp

FS KEMPER Profiler Powerhead - Tons of Professional Profiles - $1750 Shipped/PayPal'd

Kemper Profiler PowerHead - Near Mint - 600 watt head - Packed with hundreds of $$$ worth of professional profiles. The following will be included on a USB stick: Most of MBritt’s profile library BHP Henning Profiles (Henning Bottle Rocket) Michael Wegener profiles Multiple Amp Factory...
  13. jbp

Does Paul Rhoney still make guitars?

Didn't he re-join the Veritas guitar team?
  14. jbp

Weihnachtsmusik

Hogy, I love this piece SO much. But I've never thought of putting it into the Advent/Christmastide rotation. I'll give it a spin. Happy holidays!
  15. jbp

NGD: Probett Rocket III & Collings 290...Update - We Have a Winner!

I'm a Collings fan and have owned a couple of their guitars, but I've also owned a Probett Rocket III. If I'm in your shoes? Probett all the way.
  16. jbp

WTB A Longshot - SOLOWAY w/Tremolo

Ideally, I'd like to track down #H222 (Swan). But my main goal is to find a Soloway with a Skyway trem. Potential trades + cash on your end. Click below to find out more about each item. Kemper Powerhead (listed here on TGP Emporium) Suhr Classic S Antique Roasted in Burgundy Mist (NGD...
  17. jbp

NAD - Ampeg SS-140C

The gain on channel A really is unique...hard to describe it. Mine def never got to 80s metal gain levels, but it just had this insane PUSH to it. The notes had a certain weight behind them, though it wasn't ever very saturated or spongy. Almost a dirty, high headroom clean? (Thus the Hiwatt...
  18. jbp

NAD - Ampeg SS-140C

Congrats! I gigged the earlier version (blue panel) for years and it was bulletproof. The best crunch tones for me were DEF on the clean channel. Dime the gain and go from there. It's a LOUD, punchy tone, but def low to mid gain. Kinda like a Hiwatt.
  19. jbp

Chris Cornell final solo studio album released, "no one sings like you anymore".

This is where Ian Thornley could work some magic. He sounds a lot like Chris and has the range.
  20. jbp

Forshage Galaxy Custom Build

Good grief, what a huge bummer! This feels very 2020 to me. Sorry for this, though I know @chrisforshage will make good on it. He's such a good egg! I'm thrilled to know that, even in its damaged state, this guitar delivers the goods!
  21. jbp

Well?!?!? :)
  22. jbp

3 consecutive albums that captured a band at their peak and cemented their legacy?

Probably already mentioned, but I'll go with Radiohead: The Bends OK Computer Kid A After 3 successive albums like that - each with serious artistic and sonic evolution - you could hang it up and call it a day. But I'm glad they're still writing and evolving.
  23. jbp

WOW - that sounds and looks like it'll be worth the wait. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it!